Rick ross uses mind control techniques in his music!

It wasn't a total waste of my time. Vid was actually interesting and wasn't filled with random occult conspiracy theories

#Surreal... The question is though, if he really is using this stuff, why is he using it!?? To get people to keep listening??

Last edited:
come on, do you really think he's that smart?
He's a ex-CO that got big using someone else's name, and promoting a cocaine kingpin image. He went to court with the guy he stole his name from, and won. If he's not that smart, he's definitely around people who are.

"Go to the store and get me a drank and some chips."

"I don't feel like walking right now, momma."

"BOY................GET.....YO. ASS. UP.........AND. GO. GET.......MY DRANK.....AND MY CHIPS.....NOW!!!!"

"O.K........DANG"

Last edited:
You do know all C.O's aren't doing their "listed" job right?You gotta think out the box sometimes.

OK, but what other CO has Rick Ross fame? None of them. Either him or the people around him are doing something right. Or he would've been gone after his first album. Or after 50 "ruined" his career. 50 has ended a lot of rapper's careers and most of us thought the same was gonna happen with Rick. 50 went harder on him than anybody else. But it didn't. As much as I dislike William Roberts, he knows what he's doing to some extent.

Last edited:
Back