Rick ross uses mind control techniques in his music!

Nah he had the BPM right. Most people make their beats in double time though. A real 140 bpm is like techno.

I make my beats double time a lot. Does that mean when im counting bars what i call 16 is probably 8 to someone who doesnt work in double time?

I make my beats double time a lot. Does that mean when im counting bars what i call 16 is probably 8 to someone who doesnt work in double time?

Yeah. **** what the number says in your DAW. Count the beats. Most hooks are 8 bars, and verses 16. Not always though.

Trap beats are pretty much always slower than boombap beats, which are usually in the 88-95 bpm range. But they have the double time hihats, so you get more hype.

Try this. Make a trap beat, and then mute all the drums. Sounds slow right?

Yeah. **** what the number says in your DAW. Count the beats. Most hooks are 8 bars, and verses 16. Not always though.

Trap beats are pretty much always slower than boombap beats, which are usually in the 88-95 bpm range. But they have the double time hihats, so you get more hype.

Try this. Make a trap beat, and then mute all the drums. Sounds slow right?

Yeah i never rely on the count from FL but the way i count is 1 (2-3-4) 2 (2-3-4) 3 (2-3-4) etc along with the metronome ticking 120-140 bpm. I have a formula for how many bars each part of my beat should be (verse, hook etc) but im just wondering if im counting the bars right. Probably over thinking it

Last edited:
trap is around 100-145 bpm first mistake already on the video

Nope he was right with the bpm, what your doing is called double time, the beat really is 70 bpm (if your using 140) most ppl do it because it allows you to have more space on the piano roll and step sequencer, or they dont realize what theyre doing and just stick to the stock fl stuido tempo (140) and fit their sound to that (i swear alot of youtube producers did this when they first started out lol)

OK, but what other CO has Rick Ross fame? None of them. Either him or the people around him are doing something right. Or he would've been gone after his first album. Or after 50 "ruined" his career. 50 has ended a lot of rapper's careers and most of us thought the same was gonna happen with Rick. 50 went harder on him than anybody else. But it didn't. As much as I dislike William Roberts, he knows what he's doing to some extent.
I don't think you understood what I said AT-ALL LOL

We a ll use mind contol in a way to get people to listen to are music I can't see the difference

Nope he was right with the bpm, what your doing is called double time, the beat really is 70 bpm (if your using 140) most ppl do it because it allows you to have more space on the piano roll and step sequencer, or they dont realize what theyre doing and just stick to the stock fl stuido tempo (140) and fit their sound to that (i swear alot of youtube producers did this when they first started out lol)

that is ****ing hilarious....there are more reasons for music being dumbed down these days than I ever even realized lol

What were you trying to say? That William Roberts really does push coke? Or that his CO connects is what won him that court case? I won't lie I'm confused on what you meant.

you really think being a CO won him a court case of half a mil? Really?

he lost the case cause Freeway Ricky Ross never trademarked his name nor his image, not cause he was a CO. Thats just the way the law works.

even if Rick Ross was a CO, he still rolled with Boobie Boys. That trumps anything. Being a CO had nothing to do with the 50 Cent shit, its just 50 Cents music kept getting shittier while Ross' music was getting even more popular so people didnt care. Every artist that 50 Cent went at that was more popular than him still survived (remember the 50 cent/Jay-Z beef?) sameeeee shit

saying that a CO is a cop, is like saying that mall security is a cop. Its just a job you dont even have to go to college to be a CO in certain prisons

thats the funny thing bout it i dont have to prove it...its all 2 real

Yeah, and I have an invisible dragon in a shoe box.
I don't have to prove it.....CAUSE IT'S REAL HOMIE!

:cool:

the key to beat mind reading is zyprexa...

Zyprexa is a antipsychotic. Can be used for the prevention of psychotic episodes in schizophrenics, polytoxomanic people (people who take many different drugs and end up getting a psychosis, like sniffing coke and drinking a lot and then using hallucinogenics like weed or LSD on the side), prevents the induction of psychosis in junkies, etc...

I don't need "mind reading" powers to telepathically determine that you are talking out of your ASS, you mind reader, you. :4theloveofgod:

That webside at the end is actually kinda creepy.

I mean, try to type rickross.com and it directs you to this site. A site about hypnosis. Call RICK A ROSS.

Just saying man.

Know exactly where ya comin from with this, such repetition is definitely used to induce a kind of catatonic and suggestive state upon the listener, it's been the scourge of the British music industry for decades, what's even worse is that much of society sleepwalks into this kind of thing, our radio stations receive source funding from the record companies, whom in return are given masses upon masses of airplay, that vital mechanism/ platform to push their opium (music), most people over here can't tell you what they like until this symbiotic relationship gets to work on them - over and over and over again, they'll brutally attack the public with the same song (business product) as many as 15 times a day, 7 days a week, emphasis on peak listening times, after a few days your pretty infected, at night a tune in your head as you lay your on your pillow, the next day someone at work whistles a familiar tune, in a bar relaxing with friends come weekend it's there again. You're not even aware of what's been done to you, it's the equivalent of subliminal cinema advertising but within the music industry. Corporate control versus Art form is a somewhat continuous battle, the question is - which side of this struggle do you lie? do you even care? does it really matter? Are you the Artist or are you a puppet? Are you willing to take a gamble - Discerning Artist of integrity (possibly broke) or wealthy controlled puppet peddling those contrived formulae to a largely unsuspecting public, one things for sure you will have to make this decision one day, to quote a greater man than myself - Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.:hmmm:

Last edited:
Yeah, and I have an invisible dragon in a shoe box.
I don't have to prove it.....CAUSE IT'S REAL HOMIE!

:cool:

Zyprexa is a antipsychotic. Can be used for the prevention of psychotic episodes in schizophrenics, polytoxomanic people (people who take many different drugs and end up getting a psychosis, like sniffing coke and drinking a lot and then using hallucinogenics like weed or LSD on the side), prevents the induction of psychosis in junkies, etc...

I don't need "mind reading" powers to telepathically determine that you are talking out of your ASS, you mind reader, you. :4theloveofgod:

Zyprexa keeps me from thinking which helps keep me from the group of people that are trying to kill me so dont tell me you know that shit cuz you dont... You dont know shit bout my life but you swear you do....

What?!? Please go into detail.

im not gonna tell u whos trying to kill me but i will tell you how it works

basically in this day and age the few elite "rich mutha****az" have the technology to implant chips into the mind and can read your mind and when you think you can actually talk back...

im not gonna tell u whos trying to kill me but i will tell you how it works

basically in this day and age the few elite "rich mutha****az" have the technology to implant chips into the mind and can read your mind and when you think you can actually talk back...

So you believe you have a chip implanted in your brain? And you think taking a drug approved by them keeps them away from you?

Last edited:
Back