Rick ross uses mind control techniques in his music!

We a ll use mind contol in a way to get people to listen to are music I can't see the difference

That statement goes for more than music. Obama uses mind control. Parents use mind control. Your children use mind control. And none of them know they do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slaughtered me some people to this song..............on a video game.

Last edited:
Reading-comprehension; the topic is "mind control", yet most people cannot control their minds enough to read through a couple of posts and understand what's being written, because the attention span is so low.
This isn't only directed at YOU. -

Doh!

Misguided ignorance, arrogance, indeed! JeanLuk

'Comprehension And Articulation' this is only directed at you, JeanLuk! Read my initial post! whilst sipping that earl grey, hot!, you may even learn a reality' that definitely isn't part of that psychology Degree curriculum?

Last edited:
its called a trap beat...Its called a repetitive verse flow.... Its called a catchy hook....Its called trap music..... The end.

Last edited:
One thing is - how do you know his take on reality is not born out of a true personal reality

There is no "personal reality". There's a take on it.
And as he has agreed himself, his is pathological.
That's why he's honest enough to admit it.

it's pretty shameful that a person with your medical background seems to want to 'text book case' a person you've never met

He's neither a patient of mine, nor was this a diagnosis. I responded to his self-aware description of his condition (including his medication).

You clearly don't know what a "text book case" is and how people like him are usually treated by "Walmart-psychiatrists".

I pointed out to the simple "out of the box" thinking and did a simple stimuli experiment in order to find out what he's really thinking.

Besides that, I also provided some simple stimuli for you, which you replied to in "text book" manner, while AfroThunder actually took his time to READ and COMPREHEND my last post, while you ignored it and triggered an automatism "protecting" him.
He didn't ask for it. Got it?

you must agree helping an INDIVIDUALS need involves so much more then matching them up with those theory books and tricky little Lab rat tests that tell you it's okay to gungho a diagnosis and cause on the person?

Re-read my last two posts. You will realize what you did, Mr.Mind Control Conspiracy.
AfroThunder provided a diagnosis and I replied to him, that I know what his "personal reality" is, because I've seen much worse examples of delusions under psychosis.

And no, I NEVER EVER HEALED A PATIENT.
They do it themselves, sometimes with the help of changing their brain chemistry via medicine.

AfroThunder provided a diagnosis in his last post.
And it's pretty honest. As I said, it ain't that hard to realize what's going on, once you've learned that this is only your "personal reality".

The question then is, if you accept a rational inquiry into your thought processes in order to help your realize where your "personal reality" differs from the perceivable reality. The difference between these two are the discrepancies that need to be rationally looked at.

If you worked for the CIA and now you think people are watching you, it is more likely than to think you know the future and people want to put you in jail because you have the Mark of The Beast (or whatever unusual stuff you think is "the truth").

Oh and by the way, I don't claim to know what truth is out there, around every corner, no matter how childish those wise ones with college degree's deem, they definitely???? might!

Yeah, but it's nice of you, that you encourage such a person to delve into almost baseless "conspiracy theories", while they cannot reliably distinguish between reality, fiction and paranoia.

Read what I wrote in my last post IN BOLD.
Re-think your statement.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

you missed the whole point of me even contributing to this thread everything im talking bout is actually happening in real life... im not making this shit up.... you think i would waste my time to even talk on this forum when i could be making beats instead... im warning people about the future... youve heard of the mark of the beast in the bible... thats whats in me!!!!!!! so are you sayin that the bible isnt real and this is all in my imagination?

You've talked about a lot of stuff. As I've said before, there's a simple saying "Not all of it can be right, but all of it can be wrong". So take the rational route and begin AT THE BEGINNING (@"not all of it can be right").

You are not the first I've heard of that is warning people of the future.
I can guarantee you, that within the next 100 years, there will be floods, Tsunamis, wars, airplanes will fall from the skies and someone will somewhere detonate a bomb or stage a terrorist attack.

Predicting the future in that sense is pretty simple.
It's called statistical analysis.

Btw, the Bible is 100% real. As in, "the Bible" is a real book that you can buy and read. That says nothing about the content (btw, I doubt you have the "Mark of The Beast" on you........are you Caesar?), which is not "real", "reliable" or "comprehensible".

Especially when it comes to said "End of Days"-predictions (they should've been fulfilled roughly 1900 years ago, just in case you care..........and just in case you care, nothing happened :)).

The Bible is a Rorschach test. You see what you want to see, you read what you want to hear. It's not so much about seeing a pattern, but about what patterns you are more likely to see.

Take care. The truth is stranger than fiction. Because it is much simpler than fiction.

There is no "personal reality". There's a take on it.
And as he has agreed himself, his is pathological.
That's why he's honest enough to admit it.

He's neither a patient of mine, nor was this a diagnosis. I responded to his self-aware description of his condition (including his medication).

You clearly don't know what a "text book case" is and how people like him are usually treated by "Walmart-psychiatrists".

I pointed out to the simple "out of the box" thinking and did a simple stimuli experiment in order to find out what he's really thinking. It's possible your thinking was out of the ball park.

Besides that, I also provided some simple stimuli for you, which you replied to in "text book" manner, while AfroThunder actually took his time to READ and COMPREHEND my last post, while you ignored it and triggered an automatism "protecting" him.
He didn't ask for it. Got it? -

Guess the deliberate provocations and my blunt comments weren't a clever ploy of stimulus, I can see from your reaction it didn't work?

Who's fighting Afrothunders corner , ummmm, that maybe you I think? and rightly so! got there in the end!

Re-read my last two posts. You will realize what you did, Mr.Mind Control Conspiracy!

I DID! you didn't read mine, there's no mention of a conspiracy to literally control peoples minds, it's more of a hint at how the music industry is a business which adopts particular tactics to help influence the sale of a product, Got It! - CON-SUMERISM!

AfroThunder provided a diagnosis in his last post.
And it's pretty honest. As I said, it ain't that hard to realize what's going on, once you've learned that this is only your "personal reality".

It still does not mean their aren't parts of truth behind some of the things he understands, there is always the possibility of clarity amongst what I loosely term delusion. I have to say I'm not at all comfortable with talking openly about a vulnerable person in this manner, my aim was to help, not indulge a fantasy and certainly not create fear with misinterpreted, affirmation.

The question then is, if you accept a rational inquiry into your thought processes in order to help your realize where your "personal reality" differs from the perceivable reality. -

Cognitive Therapy as I've mentioned - I do understand you! rationalising against possible risks your are not completely sure are fictitious, is far different than rationalising against false realities. It could be a dangerous business, and that's not mean't to scare anyone.

If you worked for the CIA and now you think people are watching you, it is more likely than to think you know the future and people want to put you in jail because you have the Mark of The Beast (or whatever unusual stuff you think is "the truth").

Yeah, but it's nice of you, that you encourage such a person to delve into almost baseless "conspiracy theories", while they cannot reliably distinguish between reality, fiction and paranoia. What a nerve, your the one publicly taking on the role of brain police, not me, I'd be interested to see whom he trusts most me or you, your not gonna achieve anything by telling a virtual stranger to rationalise realities straight from the off, when their minds have those immovable items of doubt, subtlety, if you read my posts please find an instance where I've confirmed Afrothunders beliefs as a reality.

Read what I wrote in my last post IN BOLD.
Re-think your statement.

Had a rethink and I'm pretty pleased with what I've achieved, which was of course to establish your motives and direct you towards the important thing, genuine help for someone vulnerable.

Last edited:
Back