Recommended Books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Manning's electronic and computer music is a good read, although in some places very advanced for me. It involves the electronic components of the root of people here who use the computer to make any sound related.

sounds to sample - the secret of house music production.........
i think that magazines are the best theres alot to choose from and new issues are always full of the best tips n tricks plus everythings 100% up to date i find with some of the books they are really good but old so its not really much use. still a good ****in read tho danny ramplin's got a good book cant remember what its called but loadsa good info more for the dj but still good info there.

I'm reading a book by Farrah Gray right now. Awesome story, he is from the pj's, single mother household etc etc....and he made his first million AT 14 YEARS OLD. In his late 20's now still running shit.

If you want to be successful, do what successful people do.

what so good about it

We'll I've only just started reading it today, but from what I've read so far, It seems to be a very well thought out, well written, in-depth looking at the entire mixing process. The book is written in such a way that u cant wait to get to the next chapter. It breaks down everything step by step and doesn't just throw terms your way assuming that you understand what they mean. I did some research on the author Mike Senior, and he seems to be a very well respected and knowledgeable guy in his field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back