Real hip-hop has messages!!

here's a message to the kids: pussy, drugs, money and violence are the key to life's problems. (and no i'm not saying that as a joke, **** all that positive bull****.)

​Sounds scary. I will pass.

Lmaoo why would you be scared to know some truth? dafaq loool

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

here's a message to the kids: pussy, drugs, money and violence are the key to life's problems. (and no i'm not saying that as a joke, **** all that positive bull****.)

Now you know damn well you trollin son, Good stuff tho, I know you believe otherwise though.

Now you know damn well you trollin son, Good stuff tho, I know you believe otherwise though.

I don't think he is trolling. He makes a lot of sense. The things he mentioned are things that we are familiar with. Why would we want to change to something unknown?

People think that the "truth" is what people need to hear. Well if the truth is going to take away from my good time, I don't want it. People work hard enough as it is. Now you are going to take away their fun and replace it with "truth"? Forget that.

I don't think he is trolling. He makes a lot of sense. The things he mentioned are things that we are familiar with. Why would we want to change to something unknown?

People think that the "truth" is what people need to hear. Well if the truth is going to take away from my good time, I don't want it. People work hard enough as it is. Now you are going to take away their fun and replace it with "truth"? Forget that.

Being fat sick and unhealthy is having a good time?...ummm...ok.

see if yall had actually looked at the time marker I described, you both wouldn't be typing off at the hands with such scrutanizing opinions. Never did I typed or say anything about taking away anyone's "fun", I just said "Look at the 1:05:31 min marker"....

well anyways..the vid is there for the 1% percent who want more knowledge, especially about the FDA of today, #Nstuff.

the 99% of you don't have to watch the dope, conscious performance.

Humans <3

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Also.. bet if any of your favorite watered down rappers started rappin' consciously, you'd guys would be eating it up.

Now ain't that the "Truth".

well anyways..the vid is there for the 1% percent who want more knowledge, especially about the FDA of today, #Nstuff.

the 99% of you don't have to watch the dope, conscious performance.

Humans <

Bro, why are you hating on people because they don't have money? Everyone cannot be a part of the 1%. Why are you coming in here, flaunting your wealth, and putting us down? Forget you, dog. We do not need your bullshit.

Go hang out with the other rich 1 percenters and leave us alone.

i bet this mofo chad chillin in costa rica, smokin cubanos, watchin the ocean

PEOPLE IS STARVIN OUT HERE !!!

This dude has some power in his words, and of course they would support Waka Flaka before him. Still I say much love, and I wish the most of success for what he has going on.

This guy is a false prophet. He is trying to brainwash people. He spoke about agriculture and poison in food. Is he a farmer? Has he ever grown any crops? Man, this guy is trying to lead black people back into the dark ages. The world has changed. Don't drink this demon's poison.

The public is blindfolded fam... you obviously have a blindfold on yourself. There are cancer causing agents in the deodorant that you use lol. There are growth hormones in almost everything that you purchase. The only good, and healthy things on this earth are the things that most people cannot afford.

This is the truth... and this guy is actually trying to shed light on situations people like yourself have failed to see. Ask your self one question.

How come you have to pay now for food that they made blacks eat as slaves, in order to show them that they were not equals?

Some people will never get it.. and thats oK.. I accept that..
good post though man, i cant watch the whole thing, but i have seen dozens of lectures on simular shit, it all comes back full circle.

The public is blindfolded fam... you obviously have a blindfold on yourself. There are cancer causing agents in the deodorant that you use lol. There are growth hormones in almost everything that you purchase. The only good, and healthy things on this earth are the things that most people cannot afford.

This is the truth... and this guy is actually trying to shed light on situations people like yourself have failed to see. Ask your self one question.

How come you have to pay now for food that they made blacks eat as slaves, in order to show them that they were not equals?

Do you make your own deodorant?
Grow your own food?
Live off the land?

Nope. You are on a computer. So that means you are consuming electricity. You are living all of the conveniences of modern life but are still complaining.
Go Amish if you truly believe that the modern world is evil.

You are the one that is brainwashed. These guys got you thinking that you all can make a difference and change the world. The world doesn't really care. Stop with the black man vs. the world mentality. You have no game plan.

People that talk like that are ususally weedheads and high school dropouts. I never see educated or successful black people try to use rap music to teach people.

If you guys really want to teach, become educated and start your own charter schools. Reach the young kids and teach them all of the values and morals and philosophies that you desire. But trying to rap to cats about hormones and carcinogens ain't gonna cut it.

Last edited:
Bro, why are you hating on people because they don't have money? Everyone cannot be a part of the 1%. Why are you coming in here, flaunting your wealth, and putting us down? Forget you, dog. We do not need your bullshit.

Go hang out with the other rich 1 percenters and leave us alone.

Do you make your own deodorant?
Grow your own food?
Live off the land?

Nope. You are on a computer. So that means you are consuming electricity. You are living all of the conveniences of modern life but are still complaining.
Go Amish if you truly believe that the modern world is evil.

You are the one that is brainwashed. These guys got you thinking that you all can make a difference and change the world. The world doesn't really care. Stop with the black man vs. the world mentality. You have no game plan.

People that talk like that are ususally weedheads and high school dropouts. I never see educated or successful black people try to use rap music to teach people.

If you guys really want to teach, become educated and start your own charter schools. Reach the young kids and teach them all of the values and morals and philosophies that you desire. But trying to rap to cats about hormones and carcinogens ain't gonna cut it.

I know what I know because I am educated... not because I listened to this guy rap. I don't even know his name personally. To me most rich people don't try to better society because they get to the top and realize that no other rich person will help, so they would go bankrupt doing it alone. Over time they forget what they wanted to do and rap about what their life is really like in the present. You have an ignorant way of speaking that totally makes less sense every time you type in a phrase.

Do I need to own a deodorant company to know that there are ingredients directly linked to breast cancer?... No I don't... I just need to read the label, and be "educated" enough as you would say, and know that those particular ingredients are FDA proven to be cancer causing agents.

You should speak what you know, and not just try to be a mechanism for ridicule. Also before you try to comment on someone's education, pay attention to the words that come out of their mouth. Most of the people you may talk to on the internet can barely read enough to spell their words correctly, I am not one of them. You do not have to agree with what I say, but at least show respect enough for yourself if you have that education to not use it as a cause for hate.

If you are educated be educated, but some people never had the opportunities we did. Just a final note!

Last edited:
All this post was to just teach some ppl (Assuming if yall didn't know) about the poisons in food and healthy alternatives you can do to semi-escape from most to all of them and lose weight.

I myself used to be some what obese and couldn't figure out myself why I was gaining weight or what was I doing (not that I was really concerned about my weight at the time). it wasn't until I had hit rock bottom hitting 280 lbs standing at @ 6'1 . My heart was palpitating at 167 Bpm one hot ass summer afternoon in 2011 when I was feeling woozy as hell and had to be emitted to the emergency and stayed for 3 days on cardiac watch. Doctors diagnosed me with High blood pressure and tachycardia and gave me pills, (which I did not enjoy at all).

Long story short I made a conscious decisions (after watching a bunch of how to eat healthier and be alkaline videos ) to eat more better, it wasn't until I ran across a guy named Dan McDonald aka the life regenerator on youtube and saw all his videos on juicing for optimum health and you can basically guess what i had did to regain my health back (within six months)...from there the rest is history.

here's a lil before and after before pic was taken in 2011 Aug #Nshit and the after was last year May
561348_368996779814696_1388368534_n.jpg

I'm just a brotha that's tryna help out anybody who needs it, some heavy weight producer could learn from my story (or those millions of guest lurkers), who ever needs the help you know. to much ignorant muddy souls in here. yall need to get out more and and stop trolling b and take any info with a grain of salt. if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. thought I was on a forum with mature producers who was open minded and shared some what the same Ideology as I. geez.

I feel you on that bro.. some people have no mind to absorb information and process it as they see fit. They try to push everything off as if only what they know, or think they know is correct. What you have said today, as well as alot of that the rapper had to say was very correct. I have seen this going on for so long and make music to better the lives of others (not just black folks) myself. I just can't stand closed minded, ignorant people, who never give people a chance to say anything without ridicule.

I feel you on that bro.. some people have no mind to absorb information and process it as they see fit. They try to push everything off as if only what they know, or think they know is correct. What you have said today, as well as alot of that the rapper had to say was very correct. I have seen this going on for so long and make music to better the lives of others (not just black folks) myself. I just can't stand closed minded, ignorant people, who never give people a chance to say anything without ridicule.

Man, please. You aren't making anything better with your music.

If you really want to make the world better, get a real job. Stop trying to push myopic social agendas onto people. It does not work. No one wants to learn from music. People barely learn from school.

Man, please. You aren't making anything better with your music.

If you really want to make the world better, get a real job. Stop trying to push myopic social agendas onto people. It does not work. No one wants to learn from music. People barely learn from school.

What? man I wouldve LOVED to learn from music, it has better lessons than monotoned teachers in school. so speak for yourself b.... but eh... people aren't just open minded with anything. that is exactly what's wrong with this gen.

there won't be any progress with this Gen until niggaz actually free them selves from this ignant bondage and day N day out Matrix b

Last edited:
Back