Post pictures of your studio!

• Thread starter josheldominicano
  • Start date
Update

Wow, Hey FP, it's been a while. I posted on this thread a while back, but I've moved (and upgraded) since then. See (#2976)
_MG_0023.jpg
I know my space is a bit messy, but as you can see, I've added acoustic treatment around the room and a Roland V-Drum electronic kit. I've also added Auralex pads under my monitors, a 23" LED backlit monitor, the lights (2 fixed color, 2 remote-controlled color-changing LEDs), and built an insulated pedal box for my stomp boxes. Further to the left of the keyboard is where I keep most of my amps (besides the one by the kit). Everything runs through an Alesis io26, and from there to a headphone preamp near the middle of the room for easy access, or directly to the studio monitors (Alesis M1Active 520s, see previous post). Everything is ready-to-go at my beck and call at any given moment, for those spontaneous eruptions of musical inspiration. I'm currently recording my full-length here, which I plan to have recorded and mixed by May, mastered by July. Sidenote: I am a soon-to-graduate Sound Engineer (Music/Computer Science minor) with loads of experience as both an engineer and as a stage tech, as well as a plethora of references and mixes. If anyone knows anyone who is hiring engineers [Live, Studio, Broadcast, or otherwise], please don't hesitate to PM me. I have lots of resumés to get out. ;)

Last edited:
Idk whether its the light, or the equipment, or both, but your studio is amazing. Music isn't bad at all either.

^Pretty sweet room there!

My messy corner is still very much under revision but at least it's in a "playable" state for a change...

396506_10150583716178715_590868714_9447414_112887705_n.jpg
Nice setup Krush, looks really clean and smooth. Can you write something about your gear? What are those speakers? Good enough? And that gear on the chair? What's that? And I was wondering if you can play really good both guitar and keys or just at some decent level? Cause my aim is to learn both of them as well ;)

Idk whether its the light, or the equipment, or both, but your studio is amazing. Music isn't bad at all either.
Nice setup fbthqg.
Thanks guys! I put a fair amount of effort into my music and my surroundings. They are both representations of myself, after all.

Also be sure to post address and work schedule :D
I'm not 100% this was directed at me, but nonetheless, I'll reply. I'm currently in Kalamazoo, MI. I'm willing to relocate after graduation, and I'm not taking any more multitrack projects until I finish school, so my schedule will be pretty open after June 30th.

Last edited:
setupnight.jpgLittle update..Just copped alot of the stuff within the last month and got the 2500 today, my 1000 got beat lol.

Last edited:
Wow, Hey FP, it's been a while. I posted on this thread a while back, but I've moved (and upgraded) since then. See (#2976)
View attachment 34139
I know my space is a bit messy, but as you can see, I've added acoustic treatment around the room and a Roland V-Drum electronic kit. I've also added Auralex pads under my monitors, a 23" LED backlit monitor, the lights (2 fixed color, 2 remote-controlled color-changing LEDs), and built an insulated pedal box for my stomp boxes. Further to the left of the keyboard is where I keep most of my amps (besides the one by the kit). Everything runs through an Alesis io26, and from there to a headphone preamp near the middle of the room for easy access, or directly to the studio monitors (Alesis M1Active 520s, see previous post). Everything is ready-to-go at my beck and call at any given moment, for those spontaneous eruptions of musical inspiration. I'm currently recording my full-length here, which I plan to have recorded and mixed by May, mastered by July. Sidenote: I am a soon-to-graduate Sound Engineer (Music/Computer Science minor) with loads of experience as both an engineer and as a stage tech, as well as a plethora of references and mixes. If anyone knows anyone who is hiring engineers [Live, Studio, Broadcast, or otherwise], please don't hesitate to PM me. I have lots of resumes to get out. ;)

I've seen a lot messier.

Back