Post pictures of your studio!

• Thread starter josheldominicano
  • Start date
damn cant yall leave lil'buddy alone why do yall have to keep riding someone and btw its a trash bag if you stayed where we stay its this big azz mall called gurnee mills and they have the kohl's outlet( i dont shop there ) but he could've bought whatever and it aint none of yall business to be in dude business damn leave lil'dude alone and keep postin studio pics

Rhyno Beatz said:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

My newest toys:
congas.jpg

I dont know how to play them, but Imma get gulley like THIS guy!

i;ve always thought your setup was ill.

what kind of mixer is that?

you got all your instrument and mics hooked up through that and its all ran through ur pc?

nice. hows the pads working out?

i missed out on that link you sent me, but im looking to cop it soon....

the 61 key looks nice...

I hate stories like that, don't ever tell me that again....

hey im new to fp.com
im 19 about to got full sail for college and right now im tying to set up my production studio iwas wondering if yu had any sudgetsion on what to get right now i have..an mpc 1000 a windows xp media center edition pc with 200 gb on the hard drive and 1gb of ram..i have a xml studio mic and a 14 channel mackie soundboard..jus wonderin what else i should add..

heres my list tell me if i am on the right track

yamaha motif 6 synth keyboard

event 20/20 studio monitors

qick lok desk (i dont have any studion furniture yet lol)

moniter isolation pads

motif sound module (rack)

fantom sound module(rack)

pro tools digi 002 control surface..

and some sound proofing(any sudgestions)

if yu think i need anything else please le t me know thanxx

and by the way for the cats gettin on the 15 year old

i bought my first turntables at age 13 two nu marks and a mixer no help from mom dad or a drug dealer i saved and i worked so let that kid be...

oh yeah where do yu guys by records...and do yu know of any place online?

Question: Would anyone consider a really nice pair of headphones? I see alot of nice speakers but what ends up being the diff? also where are youd get ur Turntable for 75$ , few other things, I now in a setup proccess so far ive acquired some soft, and for hardware older keyboard but does do midi what should be my priorities in terms of building up my studio
Im 16 makin bout 2-3 hundred month but minus bout half that burnt up in smoke so bout 100 a month to spend on addin equip thanks for any help

Jackin_J said:

Do i see Rick James on one of the pics??

Charley Murphy........I am Rick James BIATCH!! :-)

Yeah that's the SuperFreak "Coacine is a helluva drug"!!

Back