People act like Rick Ross isnt one of the best rappers

Ok. . .first shouts out to those people who don't know the difference between a correctional officer and a police officer. Kill yourselves. Please do us, who do know, some justice by just ending your life because you are too lazy to use Google. Last time I checked a C.O. can't arrest anyone.

This is the problem:

Spectators. . . Niggas think that they are the end all be all of rap fans. Everybody who listens to rap knows that this is just entertainment.

PLEASE STOP. . .JUST STOP. . .FXCKING STOP expecting everything from these rappers.

Rick Ross raps about a gangster lifestyle. SO THE FXCK WHAT??!?!

NO ONE IS PUTTING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND TELLING YOU TO LISTEN TO IT. I hate you idiots who think someone cares what your opinion is. If you really don't care for Rick Ross' music you wouldn't even entertain this thread with multiple posts. How hard is it to type, "I don't like it." We don't care that Rick Ross is the reason your baby mama is callin' your phone for child support, or the reason your can't make beats well or whatever you ***** about. STOP. We are all grown ass men here. . .STOP.

Comparing rappers is getting ****ing old. It doesn't take a physicist to know that Rick Ross isn't a better rapper than Jay-Z or Biggie. Honestly, that is disrespectful to them for even making a comparison. Let that man have his own lane, because honestly Rick Ross has re-invented himself 3 times since Hustlin' came out. Half of your favorite rappers couldn't even pull that shit off. Trilla sounds nothing like P.O.M. D.T.R. sounds nothing like Trilla and Teflon Don sounds nothing like D.T.R.

Whatever dude said that Rick Ross drug/rapes chicks. . .Are you serious?

"I'm shootin babies, no ifs ands or maybes
Hit mummy in the tummy if the hooker plays a dummy
Slit the wrist of little sis
After she sucked the dick, I stabbed her brother with the icepick
because he wanted me to **** him from the back
but Smalls don't get down like that
Got your father hiding in a room; ****ed him with the broom
Slit him down the back and threw salt in the wound"

^^^Courtesy of Biggie Smalls^^^

Don't get me started on Eminem's lyrics.

Not comparing but just saying, OTHER RAPPERS HAVE SAID WORSE SHIT.

Man I'm done with you guys. I will not respond so don't waste your breath.

Last edited:
Yall just mad that Rick Ross ended 50's rap career. lmao! Get over it!

Are you serious? Ok, a) 50 shits all over RR as a rapper b) I think you'll find 50's rap career is NOT over, rather the last few years he's been a bit busy running a multi-million dollar empire lol Shit! You cant seriously believe that? 50 wipes his ass with Rick Ross. Ok rant over.

I just can't get into ross lyrically.
I remember one song his first two lines were
"I got a letter from the government the other day/I opened and read it and it said we were hustlers"
Come on man.

Again I ask anybody to give me a verse by him that would qualify him as one of the best
see you are confusing lyricism with rapping

the two are totally different, regardless though ross does not qualify as top dawg for either one maybe top 30 rapper and top 60 lyricist

Last edited:
Are you serious? Ok, a) 50 shits all over RR as a rapper b) I think you'll find 50's rap career is NOT over, rather the last few years he's been a bit busy running a multi-million dollar empire lol Shit! You cant seriously believe that? 50 wipes his ass with Rick Ross. Ok rant over.

or if you been paying attention G-Unit got dropped from Interscope records and 50 throw hissy fits every 6 months at Jimmy Iovine to get his album released. Who remember last summer when 50 tried to retire and release his last album by himself? Interscope put an end to that bs and it became a mixtape quickly. 50 is out here struggling to for people to pay attention to his music.

Meanwhile....

Ross is out here taking major L's getting shot at, protested, dropped from multi million dollar shoe campaigns but when his album release all of that will be forgotten.

Last edited:
or if you been paying attention G-Unit got dropped from Interscope records and 50 throw hissy fits every 6 months at Jimmy Iovine to get his album released. Who remember last summer when 50 tried to retire and release his last album by himself? Interscope put an end to that bs and it became a mixtape quickly. 50 is out here struggling to for people to pay attention to his music.

Meanwhile....

Ross is out here taking major L's getting shot at, protested, dropped from multi million dollar shoe campaigns but when his album release all of that will be forgotten.

Ok, take it your a big fan of the screw then. Cool. I prefer artists who are authentic that have actually done the shit they talk about in their music.

Drink and smoke it, drink and smoke it
Drink and smoke it, we high for sure - 50 Cent

I got a chance to watch a lot of my mother’s sisters and brothers at different periods experiment with the use of drugs or alcohol and I see them respond so differently that I stay away - 50 Cent

Drink and smoke it, drink and smoke it
Drink and smoke it, we high for sure - 50 Cent

I got a chance to watch a lot of my mother’s sisters and brothers at different periods experiment with the use of drugs or alcohol and I see them respond so differently that I stay away - 50 Cent

Ok, "drink and smoke it, we high for sure" sounds like talking about a generation (thats what most people do so they will relate.By the way, I saw that interview and he said he did do it but dont any more. The fact that he had more sense than to get high on HIS OWN supply (he did sell it, get shot etc) More real than a corrections officer pretending to be a gangster. Just sayin...

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

In July 2008, The Smoking Gun produced details linking Ross' social security number to an 18-month stint as a correctional officer at the South Florida Reception Center, along with a photograph first publicized by Media Take Out purporting to be Ross in his correctional officer uniform.[SUP][34][/SUP] Ross initially denied that the photograph was of him;[SUP][35][/SUP] but after overwhelming evidence of his past came into the public's eye, Ross later admitted that he did work as a correctional officer in Florida during the early 1990s.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Ross#cite_note-36

Last edited:
^^^^ Like being a C.O defines a person's whole life. Ross like 34 years old right now. This is 2013. Subtract 15 years from that. Fuuck is wrong with yall. Stay in school. Pick up some books. Quit actin like yall bout some kind of street knowledge. Because you don't know the whole got damn story. Only what somebody else WANTS you to know about somebody else.

Last edited:
huh.jpg
Rick Ross?! BEST?!

You on that lean? Mixed wit purp? Or have you just been up for 47 days and decided to troll before you take a nap?

Each is able to like and support who he/she wants to, no doubt. But the fact of the matter is that by making such a statement, you've shown how little exposure you've had to the Art. It would've been better if you'd have made the post title, "Hey, I like Rick Ross; who is better than him", as opposed to that bat guano of a statement you've plopped upon the interwebs.

It would behoove you to check out music outside of radio playlists before deciding on such an important issue.

Rick Ross...Best...JAJAJAJAJAAAAAJAJA!

Peace.

Last edited:
A lot of yall can't read. Nobody is saying he is the best. The thread is titled "one of the best".

AND.....he is one of the best.

Just like Lil Wayne is one of the best.

Just like T.I is one of the best.

Just like Ball & G are legends.

Just like Ceelo Green deserves to be known as one of the best but his name is never mentioned.

Just like Mystikal is a legend but yet desn't get the credit he deserve.

Should Rick Ross be on a top 20 list? Ask me and I say hell no.....you must be crazy!! But to say Rick Ross is NOT ONE OF THE BEST....you must have an issue with southern rappers. And I don't like your kind if you one of those type dudes that shit on the south......yet use Andre 3000 as an excuse.

But to say Rick Ross is not one of the best shows how ignorant people are.

Last edited:
A lot of yall can't read. Nobody is saying he is the best. The thread is titled "one of the best".

AND.....he is one of the best.

Just like Lil Wayne is one of the best.

Just like T.I is one of the best.

Just like Ball & G are legends.

Just like Ceelo Green deserves to be known as one of the best but his name is never mentioned.

Just like Mystikal is a legend but yet desn't get the credit he deserve.

Should Rick Ross be on a top 20 list? Ask me and I say hell no.....you must be crazy!! But to say Rick Ross is NOT ONE OF THE BEST....you must have an issue with southern rappers. And I don't like your kind if you one of those type dudes that shit on the south......yet use Andre 3000 as an excuse.

But to say Rick Ross is not one of the best shows how ignorant people are.

big krit, ugk, ti, outkast, and cunnilingiust and many more are better southern rappers than rick ross will ever be

View attachment 38748
Rick Ross?! BEST?!

You on that lean? Mixed wit purp? Or have you just been up for 47 days and decided to troll before you take a nap?

Each is able to like and support who he/she wants to, no doubt. But the fact of the matter is that by making such a statement, you've shown how little exposure you've had to the Art. It would've been better if you'd have made the post title, "Hey, I like Rick Ross; who is better than him", as opposed to that bat guano of a statement you've plopped upon the interwebs.

It would behoove you to check out music outside of radio playlists before deciding on such an important issue.

Rick Ross...Best...JAJAJAJAJAAAAAJAJA!

Peace.

i swear man...the lameness in this post right here,,,cant even be measured man...this red beerd dude is so jealous of me, lollol, u cant fuk wit me lil homie...u misconstrued all my words too...what a newb.

Back