People act like Rick Ross isnt one of the best rappers

Rick Ross is popular because of his ear for beats and how he rides those beats. He really doesn't talk about anything but the sound and rhythm of his voice is mostly what sells.

Rick Ross is popular because of his ear for beats and how he rides those beats. He really doesn't talk about anything but the sound and rhythm of his voice is mostly what sells.

Just like Biggie.

Yeah I said it......take that.....take that.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

2Pac died at 25.

Rick Ross was a correctional officer that age. And how he 37 rapping about sauce and maybachs.

Y'all need to raise your standards goddamnit.

2Pac dead got dammit! You just proving this dudes worth as one of the greatest by using Pac's name.

I was going to be a rapper once. I had great skills. But I said fuuck it after Rick Ross confessed to being a C.O. I mean shit...if he was a C.O......I definitely wouldn't make it as a security guard. I might as well just give it up man. (I was never a security guard....my background check kept me fro getting the job when I needed one but they were hiring like a MFer). My dreams would've been over due to a "not so lyrical rapper" who became TMZ of the rap game. Now that there are no more rappers to expose....what is he doing for rap? Who is bumpin 50's latest mixtape that was suppose to be his album? lol! 50 was about to jump on the electro band wagon.

I gave you a dope Ross 16 with the dopest rapper in the game. Give me a 50 verse killing that? You can't!

Yall stuck in the early millennium.

Yall fell for this dude.

Last edited:
Just like Biggie.

Yeah I said it......take that.....take that.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

2Pac dead got dammit! You just proving this dudes worth as one of the greatest by using Pac's name.

Who are you and why did you hack Rice' account ?!

Dennis Rodman was a fool off of the basketball court but nobody could out rebound him on the court....

Does Ross's "off the record" antics and past let him get a pass for his "on the record" work?

Its not an act. I like Ross but I can think of at least 10 better modern rappers than Rick Ross. I'd take Nicki, Wale, Drake, J. Cole, Wayne, Rapsody, Macklemoore, TI, 50, Eminem, and Jay Z over Rick Ross any day.
lol ahh man

Attachments

• Laugh.gif
    Laugh.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Who are you and why did you hack Rice' account ?!

I was never a Biggie fan. I like Biggie....wasn't a fan with posters or nothing. I'm not a Ross fan. I like a lot of his music. I can easily go Biggie = Ross song per song with you. Not talking who is better lyrically but as far as content. I don't think you actually listen to Rick Ross outside of the Lex Luger and nem type beats era. You and many others forget that Ross been in it now for over 10 years and have giving you greatness as far as the streets. When Jay Z made dear summer and left the summer alone........who took over the summer? There is only ONE answer to that love it or hate it. Summer is around the corner. I'll put my money on Ross once again.

But he doesn't deserve to be considered one of the best? Yall trippin. lol! Yall doing exactly what I said.....start naming some of the best rappers ever to bag up how you feel as Ross being one of the best. It's a solid argument that shouldn't be. Because if we had of said Soulja Boy or Waka...we could've made this a free post thread.

Last edited:
I dont rate him at all, I agree with xabiton, Eminem is king by a ****ing mile, 50, Jay, TI, J Cole, Kendrick Lamar... I could go on....Rick ross isn't up there for me. Sorry.

man ......... people kill me with whats fake and whats real

the real deal is most these rappers are fake if fake to you means actually doing the stuff they rap about

and if they not fake they are stupid meaning they do the stuff they rap about and go to jail lose money endorsements and most importantly time

Gucci Mane one of my favorite southern rappers but in and out of jail on dummynotes aint where its at

hate or love Rick for whatever reasons but do it by understanding the line between reality and percieved reality

but then again most humans feel they have to have sme sort of adversary anyway something to rebel against something to name the villain

He's a decent rapper, but a horrible human being pushing mental poison to the masses. He's a great business man. But he is so WWE Wrestler with his fake ass persona. I just can't listen to a whole album knowing its all bullshit, I don't care if sounds good or not. Anyway I listen to the production when I hear him, that MFKER know how to pick some beats

It's cracking me up over here. None of yall can find a J.Cole verse killin Ross on the verse I put up. J.Cole? WTF. I can see Kendrick Lamar even though I feel Ross is better....but I can see him as one that people think is better. Kendrick can be a fumble mouth ass rapper when he tries to rap fast. But he does have a nice rhythm at times.

But man........every time Rick Ross name is brought up.......the same got damn excuses come up. lmao! "yeah....he chooses good beats". Are yall serious? I've heard the same producers on Ross albums having beats on many many other's albums and mixtapes. So that is the lamest excuse I've heard. Because it must mean "he makes the beats sound good...which mean he has skills to make those beats sound good vs most of those dudes that had the same producers on their mixtapes and albums. Justice League can't save J.Cole.....sorry. Jay Z comes around once in a blue and makes a song yall forget about after the hype is gone (you know I'm right). Eminem.......no comment....butts get hurt at the truth. Yall bring up Kendrick.....I haven't seen nobody hype about his latest mixtape release on FP...nuff said. T.I.......IDK man......lyrically T.I ain't seeing Ross. Rhythm wise he slaughters him.

Yall can't fuuck with the facts. lmao! Rick Ross kills everything every summer in hip hop. He shuts down FP with his mixtape and album releases. He got skills to hang with the best and bring the best out of the not so great.

Be more realistic yall.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

He's a great business man.

.........................But he is so WWE Wrestler with his fake ass persona.

That's the point. Turn a negative into a positive. At least he ain't snitchin.......running background checks.

Rick Ross the only MFer in the game that has done his hip hop homework. THE ONLY!!! Everybody else is selfish from the producers to the rappers to the singers today. Real talk.

Last edited:
MJG and 8ball now them niggaz spit some real shit. Grew up off them Pac, Outkast, Dogg Pound, E-40, Too Short, Nas etc. This era can't really **** with that era, but I do like the Black Hippy Movement, Danny Brown, and joey badass type of shit. Lil Wayne, Drake, and Ross is like fast food, its quick and fast, and is pretty good, but shit aint good for ya. No substitute for food for the soul.

If Jay Z rapped this......yall would be all like "this one of my favorite song. You know I'm right.

Rick Ross > 50 by a mile and a half.

Last edited:
looking past that he dosent come close he's just really hot right now. he does make good music but hes far from the best in my opinion. there are tons of artist out there that would eat him alive

Back