People act like Rick Ross isnt one of the best rappers

want us to look past the fact he drugs girls into ****ing him? Obviously he does this look at that fat piece of lard.

Folks always talking about how fake Ross is
and yes is he's not the best rapper
Yahweh is the best rapper and some of his vessels he is using are below in the following videos
make your decision
Yeah Yahweh is a Ghost writer
Holy Ghost
Yahweh=the God of Jews,Christians, and Muslims
1.Lecrae

2.Flame

3.Da T.R.U.T.H.

4. S.0.

5.J'son

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
yall still stuck on that gay shit i see...well...sorry u guys fell into lameness..the god righ chere will continue to expand and learn and grow and be fly and **** ******* and all that.... have fun

yall still stuck on that gay shit i see...well...sorry u guys fell into lameness..the god righ chere will continue to expand and learn and grow and be fly and **** ******* and all that.... have fun

gay=not liking Ross's music
I don't so sir
but everyone is grown here
enjoy what you enjoy

-Coach Antonio

you just like a mayor looking past how his jails get filled or how the ncaa look pass how every college recruits.
love that hoe if you want. why do you need us to love him too

Last edited:
lol @ people fighting the fact that Rick Ross "deserves" to be known as one of the best. Of course he can't be one of the best.....here is why Quiet Storm.......naw...matter fact.......I ain't going to do them like that.

Kool G Rap fits perfect at MMG. Would love to see A.Z and Kool G Rap go there. Though I wasn't too cool with Nas going to The Inc. NOW I have a question.......(since a question has been answered)....what garbage artist has Kool G Rap ever featured on?

Dudes watch too many officer ricky cartoons and drink too much vitamin water to say Rick Ross is not lyrical. You all of a sudden want to compare him to Big, Nas, JayZ, Em because you dargin the fact. You won't let him be in his own lane as those guys have done to be one of the best. Yall dudes opinion don't count because AZ never comes out of your mouths.........nuff said. It always be some dude only a few others know who you feel deserve the same spot as these commercially great rappers who names pop up all the time.

NOW!!! WHO in Ross era deserves to be "one of the best" over him? You can say T.I.....cool....who else?

Nobody waiting on Doe or Die 2....he's retiring on this one.....and yall hip hop experts going to let him go out like Karl Malone....smh.....it's like Stockton gets way more props than Karl Malone after all of these years of them being a dynamic duo.......then yall quick to say Rick Ross is not even ONE of the best.....say it fast like some one said HE IS the best.

I don't belong here.

Last edited:
Its not an act. I like Ross but I can think of at least 10 better modern rappers than Rick Ross. I'd take Nicki, Wale, Drake, J. Cole, Wayne, Rapsody, Macklemoore, TI, 50, Eminem, and Jay Z over Rick Ross any day.

^^^^lmao...........wow!

willy_wonka_meme_by_crazyclara-d5cvs47.jpg

I can think of 20 rappers better than JayZ.

But I don't belong here.

Last edited:
2Pac died at 25.

Rick Ross was a correctional officer that age. And how he 37 rapping about sauce and maybachs.

Y'all need to raise your standards goddamnit.

anybody that says rick ross is an idiot check his verse in black on black by gunplay/MMG, it has amazing melody as well as lyrical structure. It takes a complex mind to write a verse like that no lie.

as a former inmate i CAN'T look past the C.O. thing, i have never hated on a rapper for being fake, lots of great rappers are fake but a police officer rapping is a line that can't be crossed for me.

Back