Only for Open minded individuals F4F

Nice voice, great lyrics, chill beat. I can't think of anything to criticize about.
That's very encouraging!!! If you enjoy the music enough to want to download the album I def challenge you to do so. Great music for your soul. We need support

---------- Post added 11-11-2012 at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was 11-07-2012 at 10:48 AM ----------

Free music you should check it out guys. its worth the time..

---------- Post added 11-16-2012 at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-11-2012 at 04:00 PM ----------

Feedback 4 Feedback no BS. only real responses..

Yo man, this is great music! A breath of fresh air in the new school we're dealing with now!!! Awesome!!!

Thats really positive bro!!!! Really rejoicing right now. Thanks alot. Not sure if your open to hearing the album? Just download it the same link.

what would you say you liked about the songs?

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

would love more feedback guys! this music needs to be heard its the message in the music. We have an agenda

This is my artist A.Tunez and I produce/engineer for him. He's the artist I've been looking for. Trying to promote music with morals. This music if def for the spiritually open minded person seeking after answers. Hope you like this creative new genre of music We like to call "new life hip hop" this is a new hip hop culture. Changing the game is difficult but can be accomplished with individuals like yourselves supporting this type of movement. Enjoy! Feedback 4 Feedback Here's Links
Understand the order as we grew each album

1. The Other Route
2. Tribute (engineered only)
3. Next Level New Field

the other route is awesome!! i like your positivity! :D
Skerrick's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world

Tha is man!!! Really appreciate it. We are aiming for a tough industry, contrary to what we are about. With this kind of feedback and thru God all things are possible.

---------- Post added 02-15-2013 at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-05-2013 at 09:58 AM ----------

Would love to hear some replies back :)

---------- Post added 02-21-2013 at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-15-2013 at 06:51 AM ----------

Hey guys check this new artist out and give feedback hes on another level!

---------- Post added 09-09-2013 at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-21-2013 at 08:50 AM ----------

Looking for feedback havent been on in a while check this stuff out Ill hit you with real feedback aswell thanks guys!!!

Thanks brotha appreciate the love. Ya A.Tunez is dope forsure. We make one beck of a duo. IMO

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Positive feedback. I created that song in 2010 one of my classic favorites from "The Other Route"

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

They sound really well mixed and executed, can't really say anything bad. Keep up the good work!

https://soundcloud.com/theamazingslothman

thanks for the positive feedback

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

The first track is dope, dont have a bad thing to say about it. Keep up the good work.

Return it: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-michael-jackson-happy-birthday-f4f-453744/4/

Positive feedback. I created that song in 2010 one of my classic favorites from "The Other Route"

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

QUOTE=skinnyknicca646;49685398]A. Tunez def reminds me of Lupe Fiasco, he pretty dope great lyrical content, but production wise I'm mos def feeling Tribute, Next Level New Field is pretty dope, wasn't really feeling The Other Route just my opinion. I respect a person who stays in there own lane, and has there own style not trying to sound like everybody else.

check out this
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-feedback/new-r-b-track-read-you-lips-454860/[/QUOTE]

Thanks brotha appreciate the love. Ya A.Tunez is dope forsure. We make one beck of a duo. IMO

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Looking for feedback

---------- Post added 09-11-2013 at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-10-2013 at 01:50 PM ----------

loving the feedback keep it coming this is the new sound coming to the hip-hop game I hope you all enjoy what your ears have never heard before thanks again

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

I do real feedback for real feedback...this new up and coming artist I produce for is a fresh sound. this duo must be heard. open your ears.

---------- Post added 09-14-2013 at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-11-2013 at 10:19 AM ----------

Check out this artist and fill me in on the beats yall thanks FEEDBACK4FEEDBACK

---------- Post added 09-19-2013 at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-14-2013 at 07:45 PM ----------

Looking for some feedback I will comment back to you all thank you again for the previous feedback!!! Hope you Like

---------- Post added 09-22-2013 at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-19-2013 at 10:27 AM ----------

thank you for the feedback everyone

Back