Only for Open minded individuals F4F

3rd one is really good , the mix is solid ,really the 3rd one definitely my favorite ,all of them are good by the way

Last edited:
Solid stuff man. More emotion would help u out a lot. The Other Route is my favorite one of the ones that you posted. Keep it Pushin man

Check out some of my team's music here

Thanks for the feedback!!! We are growing and you will def see more emotion. Keep in mind this is spiritual music and the spirit is Holy that dwells within the music. It def isnt for the average person or listener only to whom are called. Ill be returnin feedback!!!

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Its crazy but yall are really showing mad love I appreciate the open minds flowing through this thread yall may be called.. Just have to hear!

---------- Post added 10-16-2012 at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-15-2012 at 11:30 PM ----------

Feedback4Feedback 100 percent guarantee

Last edited:
Very Nice sound you got going, The rapper is good and the production sounds good.. keep it up! Although personally its not my cup of tea as far as spiritual/religious views go, i def see a lot of potential and there is no denying the talent. Thanks for checking us out

I'm on lunch break so I could only listen to the 1st song...The beat is really nice and the lyrics are clever...good job

Thats whats up brotha appreciate you even taking that time dude!!! if you would like to Download the album you can do that here>>>>Next Level New Field its free

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Very Nice sound you got going, The rapper is good and the production sounds good.. keep it up! Although personally its not my cup of tea as far as spiritual/religious views go, i def see a lot of potential and there is no denying the talent. Thanks for checking us out
hey man you are obviously somewhat open minded to it or else you woulda never check it out. Appreciate the love!!!!

---------- Post added 10-17-2012 at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-16-2012 at 09:06 PM ----------

All feedback is being returned keep em coming guys!!!

hey man you are obviously somewhat open minded to it or else you woulda never check it out. Appreciate the love!!!!

Not necessarily, i checked it out because you checked my music out, so really it was out of courtesy. On another note, Nobody i repeat NOBODY has all the answers. Someone who thinks they do is not open minded at all, it just makes them condescending and intolerant. Thats just how i see it

Not necessarily, i checked it out because you checked my music out, so really it was out of courtesy. On another note, Nobody i repeat NOBODY has all the answers. Someone who thinks they do is not open minded at all, it just makes them condescending and intolerant. Thats just how i see it

Your right!!! And you dont have to check the music out of courtesy LOL. I get on here because I love producing music!! As a professional I love giving feedback. But thats how I see it to help others.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

I'm on lunch break so I could only listen to the 1st song...The beat is really nice and the lyrics are clever...good job
New beat 'Late Night' (WIP) *NEED FEEDBACK*
Appreciate it big dog Ima hit you right now with some feedback

---------- Post added 10-18-2012 at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-17-2012 at 07:30 PM ----------

Gotta keep this thread pushing!!! Doesnt make sense to start a new one!!!

---------- Post added 10-22-2012 at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-18-2012 at 03:17 PM ----------

This is for Open Minded people ready to stand for something new. A new light to the game is needed!!! My artist A.Tunez Goes Hard no doubts about it HOLLA AT ME!

Good vocal, decent beats. Like it! :)
Thanks for the positive feedback bro! this is amazing you guys have no idea! yall are a blessing from the Lord

---------- Post added 10-30-2012 at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-25-2012 at 11:42 PM ----------

Looking for more feedback on this powerful movement guys!!! Thanks

PZ

I liked the beat in the first one the best, I did feel like the vocals were overly compressed/limited though. Overall nice work, I was def feeling it and could see people listening to it. You have def progressed over the year, keep going!

Dang brotha thanks so much!!! your feedback is very appreciated!!! I will check you out my brother. If you dig the artist A.Tunez enough maybe downloading the album would be a good idea! The spirit in His music can help you spiritually!! Please do so.

---------- Post added 11-05-2012 at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-30-2012 at 03:55 PM ----------

Looking for feedback!!! Will return if you drop links!!!! Thnx

Back