Only for Open minded individuals F4F

PZbeats

Pzbeats
This is my artist A.Tunez and I produce/engineer for him. He's the artist I've been looking for. Trying to promote music with morals. This music if def for the spiritually open minded person seeking after answers. Hope you like this creative new genre of music We like to call "new life hip hop" this is a new hip hop culture. Changing the game is difficult but can be accomplished with individuals like yourselves supporting this type of movement. Enjoy! Feedback 4 Feedback Here's Links
Understand the order as we grew each album

1. The Other Route
2. Tribute (engineered only)
3. Next Level New Field

Last edited:
Actually sound pretty good. Decent mixes too, bruh!

I do think you pushed your limiter a lil too hard for the sake of loudness on the later stuff, first link was best quality IMO.

Last edited:
Thats fresh and Ya man the first link is the latest published album. therefore you listened to the growth over 1 year. Really great feedback man!! and those were only the singles off of the albums. If you wanna hear the rest DL the 2 free ones.. Do you have any links you could send me to.

I like the 3rd song the best, good lyrics and beat. Dude has a nice sound and good content. Hooks are nice too. Good luck to your movement bruh.

My Thread

I like the 3rd song the best, good lyrics and beat. Dude has a nice sound and good content. Hooks are nice too. Good luck to your movement bruh. My Thread

Dang bro thats so positive!!! Appreciate it I hope you like the music enough to possibly DL the 2 free albums. Be worth the time I promise you. I gotchu on that Feedback too!

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

20 users in here and no hits??? lol

Thanks for the feed. I like it. Nice job on the beats, and the mix is decent too. I think the other route could have the vocals turned down a little bit. Overall nice, I like the rapper.

Def brotha will I'm at work doin this on my phone. As soon as I get to the studio tonight ima holla atchu. Thanks for the positivity.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

much respect to this whole positive movement. I like tribute the best, it has a very old school feel to it.

That's dope!!! And def need more ppl like yourselves. My team is pushin hard. And hopefully it all pans out for us. Tribute is def a dope lil EP. Shoot me a link so I can Hit you up brotha. Thanks again

PZ

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

much respect to this whole positive movement. I like tribute the best, it has a very old school feel to it.

That's dope!!! And def need more ppl like yourselves. My team is pushin hard. And hopefully it all pans out for us. Tribute is def a dope lil EP. Shoot me a link so I can Hit you up brotha. Thanks again

PZ

mixing needs some work
I def agree... Keep in Mind this isnt my latest work I want the fans or ppl to see the growth me and the artist did together on all levels giving each individual album its own unique creativity considering the knowledge gaining over the years...

Thanks for the feedback

"The Other Route"

- beat is pretty dope
- feeling the lyrics
- i like how the rapper incorporates raps with melodies -- thought that was pretty good
- the hook is pretty dope too
- i wish the quality of the recording was better though -- i think thats the next step for you guys -- better quality mixes

Back