Nicki Minaj Hate or Love?

Perhaps she has a stunt double because shorti in the pic you pasted looks nothing like the tranny in the three-picture set posted one page back.

Perhaps she has a stunt double because shorti in the pic you pasted looks nothing like the tranny in the three-picture set posted one page back.

Yeah that's the thing some people just aren't photogenic. Sometimes the right pic can make a busted chick look good & vice versa. I'd really have to see her in person to give my final judgement but from i've seen she looks to have a real pretty face & a nice body even though it's plastic, lol.

Yeah that's the thing some people just aren't photogenic. Sometimes the right pic can make a busted chick look good & vice versa. I'd really have to see her in person to give my final judgement but from i've seen she looks to have a real pretty face & a nice body even though it's plastic, lol.

There's a reason why she calls herself "Barbie" fam lol....

But in all seriousness, she's not my kind of chick. The only thing I care about is her music, which IMO is fairly decent. She's a shock value rapper; a female version of Lil Wayne, and when I'm in the mood for that type of thing I'll put on 5 Star ***** anyday.

Well I am a female rapper unsigned. I think niki is cute. Her lyrics are never on point with the songs. But overall she has good punchlines. Think she writes her on raps?

Nikki minaj is the most advanced female rapper we have had yet.

The reason she is attractive is because of her confidence. It's like tht saying "why men marry b*tches"

we are attracted to women that can impress us and are confident. Confidence = sexy.

Her personality makes her way sexier and on top of that she can rap in that modern Wayne/Gucci/soulja way that is still to forward thinking for low brow cats to understand and enjoy yet, but a lot of people love her.

Before she was more abstract and would say sh1t that made me laugh. Then she took off with this new marketig paradigm where she has her Barbie style and fanbase of girls finding social success by copying her style.

She can spit. And not only can she spit but she can keep up with the swag and delivery of today's most modern rappers. If you don't like modern rap like Wayne then of course you won't like Nikki but she is still fly.

I love her. She's only a 8 out of 10 Body wise but her personality makes her a 10. Or should say a five star B*tch.

[YouTube]5PQ0CUlZpPo[/YouTube]

Are you drunk? What do you mean most advanced if you mean skill wise then hell no. Lyrically she's not better than Eve. She's cute, ok so what. I liked her before her Young Money signing. She's ok now, only when's she's featured on a song, and that's sometimes. Her 2 singles out are waste and honestly I don't like what she's doing to the image of the female MC.

Nicki most advanced? C'mon Son.

lol at this thread being brought back and the broke down ass ******* pics that were put in it. Niggas think these females is hot? lol these type of females are the ones that when you go to the club and they annoy you and bother you til you give them some (which will only happen when a fella having a bad night lol) Ass or no ass a face is a face is a face and ugly is always going to be ugly!

Are you drunk? What do you mean most advanced if you mean skill wise then hell no. Lyrically she's not better than Eve. She's cute, ok so what. I liked her before her Young Money signing. She's ok now, only when's she's featured on a song, and that's sometimes. Her 2 singles out are waste and honestly I don't like what she's doing to the image of the female MC.

Nicki most advanced? C'mon Son.

lol arguing with somone who been banned for like 5 months

Honestly ive come around on Nicki. Shes the best mainstream female in the last 10 years. But technology has gotten better. I know personally female rappers better but in the industry sex sells. I am glad that she hasnt become the lil kim type who raps about her sex game. I kind of proud of that. Its sad that these females arent really bringing much to the table besides good looks nowadays.

I think she's a breath of fresh air as far as female rappers go. she seems very fake, but still very talented, nonetheless... plus that fake booty she got don't hurt ;-)

for a female rapper she def has swagger.. lyrics are sometimes cool, other times im thinking to myself "why is this even playing on the radio"

I happen to like some of her songs. But then there are some that are just horrible, i think it also depends on the sound engineers and producers she is working with on certain songs. I dont like when they do that stuttering robot effect to her voice.

Nicki got a REALLY good brand/image but no substance to back it up. She's entertaining but not too talented.

I started to really hate Nicki after she released the Roman Reloaded. Every single song from that album is garbage to me. I liked few songs from Pink Friday (Moment 4 Life and Right Thru Me). Now, she looks so fake (fake smiling, act, the way she talks etc.) and corny. I really don't give a shit what she looks like, when it comes to an MC, skillz are all that matters to me.

Lol at this thread being resurrected yearly since 09. I almost forgot that she's been around that long though. That's gotta be a testament to her though, being worth being talked about for4 years. Not many rappers can say that.

Although I will say its amazing how far her talent has dropped off. Although I dont think she's really trying to rap anymore, she's more going for that Madonna lane.

Back