Nicki Minaj Hate or Love?

Let's count how many more posts can be posted on this subject without use of the term "hater" in any form:

(Takes a chair and kicks feet up on the coffee table)

Looks: Average(body is acceptable,face not so much)

Music: detestable( her BET performance with Budden and crew was the only listenable thing I ever heard from her and it was wack when compared to the others;mostly Budden.)

So..that sums up to "neither" on the love/hate scale.

The following woman is just your regular,broke shorti from the hood in a swimsuit and she murders every woman posted in this thread.

big_fat_booty.jpg

Last edited:
And c'mon, man....Ebony Eyez is another, waaayyyy sexier IMO, and she got a mouthpeice on her(talking lyrics).

l_ed464c17202b484d8807d844ec2be130.jpg

Again, all opinion, but I guess we all got different tastes in music and women. Not cosigning this mixtape tho, never heard it, just started skimming it...she got better shyt out there.

I've never seen her before this thread;good looking out. She isn't bad at all.

well, calling her just any regular shorty is kind of a lie. Thats absolutely amber...she's a model. :o

Oh,my bad god..never heard of her. I seem to be too caught up in women that I actually have access to. That pic was one of the displays in my myspace buddy list;good to know I got broads like that adding me,lol.

Music: detestable( her BET performance with Budden and crew was the only listenable thing I ever heard from her and it was wack when compared to the others;mostly Budden.)

The following woman is just your regular,broke shorti from the hood in a swimsuit and she murders every woman posted in this thread.

big_fat_booty.jpg

You're talkin about Nikki's face bein average.. and then you're throwin this piece of ugly ass face in the mix...:bigeyes:

Model my ass (<--which is the only thing she's good for)

Wait lauren hill has a secretly legendary ass? I never knew.

Have you guys seen the new Alicia keys video??? She's finally showing it off!!

Akeys > Beyonce

You're talkin about Nikki's face bein average.. and then you're throwin this piece of ugly ass face in the mix...:bigeyes:

Model my ass (<--which is the only thing she's good for)

Opinions,kiddo. Although I didn't know she was a model, she still kills Ms.Minaj,who looks like a tranny more often than not.

big_fat_booty.jpg

L...H...M....!!!!!!! Beans and Rice !!!!!!!!!!

shorty is ultra bad!!

that bytch is way thicker than nicki..they both got buttafaces but if i had to pick the lesser of the evils,shorty up top

edit: shorty up top's face isnt ugly...she got some nice soup coolers

Last edited:
That chick you posted is a buttaface, lol. Nicki got her beat by a mile.

I'm going to have to see your girlfriend in order to consider your opinion on the matter. Ya'll ninjas are illing if you really think that mispelled French term lady is more than a 6(with makeup and about a 4.5 without it) in the face. Angel Lola and whoever that shorti is I just posted completely shatter that built-from-the-ground-up ass shorti ya'll are drooling for..

Last edited:
Back