Nicki Minaj Hate or Love?

M

Mike Nef

So what's your opinion on Nicki? It seems like she's hit or miss with people. I have been hearing alot of people hating on her, it seems like people have nothing but negative to say...

I actually don't think she's that bad of a rapper, even when she says a lack of words, her confidence carry's her alone.

Not to mention she's too sexy rofl

anyways just looking to see what other people think?

sry for the small text when I copy and paste stuff on my work pc it pastes it really small font and I get a script error when I try to change the font size on here

why does it have to be hate cuz I think she's garbage ? just cuz someone might say she's ok doesn't mean it's love either

why does it have to be hate cuz I think she's garbage ? just cuz someone might say she's ok doesn't mean it's love either

wow your taking the word hate a little to literal im not saying as in your a hater, you just absolutely dont like her, you cant really say someone is garbage and put that together with thinking shes ok....or like her at all....therfore its hate buddy.....

its a thread of opinion so your reason for coming back and trying to defend yourself Im unsure of, I was just interested in hearing peoples opinions

I never said she was ok, I said she's garbage.I was referring to the person who might think she's ok doesn't mean it's love.I must have misunderstood your reply to me..anyway,like I said,she's garbage..hate has nothing to do with it

nicki minaj is GARBAGE. hate. lyrics are wack, delivery is cringe worthy. and why does everyone thinks shes hot? you have extremely low standards if this is what your idea of "hot" is:

NickiMinaj100608102427.gif

Low standards I think not, so you pulled a picture of her thats not her best? every girl in the world has a good and bad side, and have you seen her chest or backside? shes thick and she got a decent face

But to each there own, I know some of yall dont like black girls, I like em all :)

yo shes the $hit. i love how playful she is when she raps, its sexy.

I kinda liked her cypher verse...although I couldn't listen to a whole album of weird voices and below-par rhymes

all the tracks I've hear from her has that weird voice, and it's entertaining sometimes, but not enough to listen to for more than (half) a track

imo

I kinda liked her cypher verse...although I couldn't listen to a whole album of weird voices and below-par rhymes

all the tracks I've hear from her has that weird voice, and it's entertaining sometimes, but not enough to listen to for more than (half) a track

imo

you talking about her weird barbie voice thing? or whatever shes trying to make it sound like? I wonder if its just the way they EQ her or an effect that they slapped on that she likes, it def makes her voice stand out, but can get old really quick....shes different though....I like different

Nikki minaj is the most advanced female rapper we have had yet.

The reason she is attractive is because of her confidence. It's like tht saying "why men marry b*tches"

we are attracted to women that can impress us and are confident. Confidence = sexy.

Her personality makes her way sexier and on top of that she can rap in that modern Wayne/Gucci/soulja way that is still to forward thinking for low brow cats to understand and enjoy yet, but a lot of people love her.

Before she was more abstract and would say sh1t that made me laugh. Then she took off with this new marketig paradigm where she has her Barbie style and fanbase of girls finding social success by copying her style.

She can spit. And not only can she spit but she can keep up with the swag and delivery of today's most modern rappers. If you don't like modern rap like Wayne then of course you won't like Nikki but she is still fly.

I love her. She's only a 8 out of 10 Body wise but her personality makes her a 10. Or should say a five star B*tch.

[YouTube]5PQ0CUlZpPo[/YouTube]

Back