Nicki Minaj Cusses Out Mariah Carey

Explain what? Marijuana is a Schedule 1 drug. It is listed in the same category as methamphetamine, heroin, and LSD. Marijuana is highly addictive. If you use it, you are a criminal. You are a drug addict. You are in violation of the law. You need detox & rehab. Even Dr. Dre knows that!
which is only cuz of the stupid ass war on drugs which is a total failure prohibition doesnt work... think about do you really want marijuana next to heroin meth and crack ... think about it like this your comparing weed to hard addictive life altering drugs if i a kid sees people comparing weed and heroin meth etc. they smoke a joint notice hey this isnt that bad at all if this wasnt that bad maybe those other drugs wont be either... you see???

an addiction is a habit.

If you're talking about texting or something, I'd agree. When you're talking about drug use, it's completely different. There is physical addiction, and mental addiction. Marijuana is not physically addictive. Heroin, crack, etc. are. If you're addicted to heroin, you will literally DIE if you don't get your fix. That's why muhfuggas will steal their grandma's TV for it. Excessive marijuana use is a habit. You probably take a shower and brush your teeth everyday, right? But would you consider that an addiction, or a habit? There are good habits, and bad habits. Smoking weed every day can be a bad habit. If you can become addicted to marijuana, you have other problems in your life you need to handle.

Last edited:
If you're talking about texting or something, I'd agree. When you're talking about drug use, it's completely different. There is physical addiction, and mental addiction. Marijuana is not physically addictive. Heroin, crack, etc. are. If you're addicted to heroin, you will literally DIE if you don't get your fix. That's why muhfuggas will steal their grandma's TV for it. Excessive marijuana use is a habit. You probably take a shower and brush your teeth everyday, right? But would you consider that an addiction, or a habit? There are good habits, and bad habits. Smoking weed every day can be a bad habit. If you can become addicted to marijuana, you have other problems in your life you need to handle.

sounds like you just have an extreme definition of addiction. Take away pot from a pot head and there will be withdrawl symptoms. Will they be as extreme as heroin? Hell no!!! weed's addictive. Not as addictive as other drugs, but addictive nonetheless

This

And this! I mean I heard Nicki got 8 mill and Mariah got 18. Who really thinks they got that for their musical expertise. That's the thing about reality TV, it really aint' reality TV, everything is staged.

Mariah as far as singing goes has plenty of musical expertise. Nicki is more or less a gimmick

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Explain what? Marijuana is a Schedule 1 drug. It is listed in the same category as methamphetamine, heroin, and LSD. Marijuana is highly addictive. If you use it, you are a criminal. You are a drug addict. You are in violation of the law. You need detox & rehab. Even Dr. Dre knows that!

MJ isn't chemically addictive. The reason MJ is illegal isn't because it's addictive.

Take away pot from a pot head and there will be withdrawl symptoms.

That's not true at all. Almost every person I know is a pothead. Including parents, uncles, aunts, etc. And I've seen most of them stop for a job. The only "withdrawal" they had, was being pissed off that they couldn't get high. That's not addiction.

Anybody with withdrawal symptoms from weed is lying. Period.

Last edited:
Mariah as far as singing goes has plenty of musical expertise. Nicki is more or less a gimmick
I don't deny her experience in the industry (or the fact that she has a great voice), I was just pointing out that she was being paid that kind of money for more than her experience. I mean Babyface would prod do it for less, but i'm not sure how much entertainment value he has (even though his catalog shits on 9 out 10 people).

I don't deny her experience in the industry (or the fact that she has a great voice), I was just pointing out that she was being paid that kind of money for more than her experience. I mean Babyface would prod do it for less, but i'm not sure how much entertainment value he has (even though his catalog shits on 9 out 10 people).

They both more or less are getting paid for who they are and what they can command. I'd take that money too but I think we may be seeing the last season or two of AI

That's not true at all. Almost every person I know is a pothead. Including parents, uncles, aunts, etc. And I've seen most of them stop for a job. The only "withdrawal" they had, was being pissed off that they couldn't get high. That's not addiction.

Anybody with withdrawal symptoms from weed is lying. Period.

dude. That's a withdrawal symptom. Not all withdrawal symptoms are devastating like heroin or the other heavy hitting drugs though. Some of the others are decrease in appetite, irritability, mood swings, cravings, headaches and sleep disruption. Nothing life threatening just mild things that's uncomfortable and annoying.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

back on the mariah carey thing. I just saw on the news that she hired some security because she feels threatened by Nicki. I smell a Romans Revenge pt 2 ft eminem coming up. lol. hopefully it's better than the original

dude. That's a withdrawal symptom. Not all withdrawal symptoms are devastating like heroin or the other heavy hitting drugs though. Some of the others are decrease in appetite, irritability, mood swings, cravings, headaches and sleep disruption. Nothing life threatening just mild things that's uncomfortable and annoying.

People smoke weed when they have decreased appetite. People smoke when they're irritated. People smoke when they have a headache. People smoke to go to sleep. Of course when they stop the problem they had BEFORE WEED comes back. That's not a withdrawal. That's like not taking a shower for a week, smelling your pits, and saying "damn I stink". That's not a withdrawal, lol. Maybe there's something extra in that Ohio weed. The medical here in CA is not like that.

But Nicki is crazy. Psych ward crazy. People see that phat ass, and a mediocre ability to rhyme, and look past it. I'd probably get extra security too, lol.

Last edited:
That would be a habit. Not an addiction.

Pretty much. People are reaching. I have to have OJ in the morn when i wake up. That's more of an addiction of mine than weed or liquor. No OJ in the house, I get mad, ask who drunk the last of it, then my wife reminds me I did and I go to the store for more. Once I get my cup o' OJ, I'm good.

I've never even "wanted" weed enough to get an attitude about not having it. Same for beer. Back when I smoked cigarettes I'd get emotional when I needed one, even with a pack on me, so one day I said "I ain't buying another pack when this one is gone", and didn't. That was probably the most addicted to anything I've ever been. Unless you count my few months of coffee addiction when I was working a graveyard shift job back in like 2003.

I'm not saying there aren't guys addicted to weed. There's guys addicted to everything under the sun. I'm just saying moderate marijuana users get a bad rep. Mainly because of all the people that take it to the next level.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

an addiction is a habit.

Sometimes people try too hard. "Drug habit" is a phrase used to identify with drug addiction. There is a easily recognized difference between "habit" in the form or regularly executed practices and "habit" circa what, 1960? as slang for addition that made it's way into the english language.

You know what we meant by habit. Everyone who puts on socks in the morning arent addicted to putting on socks. Lol, quit playing smart-dumb. :cheers:

Last edited:
People smoke weed when they have decreased appetite. People smoke when they're irritated. People smoke when they have a headache. People smoke to go to sleep. Of course when they stop the problem they had BEFORE WEED comes back. That's not a withdrawal. That's like not taking a shower for a week, smelling your pits, and saying "damn I stink". That's not a withdrawal, lol. Maybe there's something extra in that Ohio weed. The medical here in CA is not like that.

But Nicki is crazy. Psych ward crazy. People see that phat ass, and a mediocre ability to rhyme, and look past it. I'd probably get extra security too, lol.

Then what qualifies as withdrawal for you then? Like I said and many others. Weed can be addictive and has withdrawal symptoms. Out of all the possible withdrawal symptoms out there it has very mild withdrawal symptoms and it's not as destructive when you're addicted to it. That's all I'm saying.

Some nice simple facts Marijuana withdrawal symptoms. Insomnia, anxiety, iritability, headache...

You don't get it. That's a dependency. Just like some people are dependent on reading their sports news in the morning, or they flip out.

THC is not addictive, you develop a dependency on it, when used regularly. Same goes for coffee.

All of the withdrawal symptoms of THC use are psychological. There is no physical addiction, like with sugar, cigarettes, cocaine, heroin, alcohol, etc...

No wonder many of you guys aren't successful. You are dope fiends. Throw that bud down and get clean. All of these rappers will be in rehab in five years. They will be broke.

And whats your excuse for not being a grammy producer by now.Chill da **** out calling people dope fiends u dont know me at all

And whats your excuse for not being a grammy producer by now.Chill da **** out calling people dope fiends u dont know me at all

Only an addict would make a statement like that.

You have to admit that you have a serious medical condition. There is help out there. You can beat your vices and recover. Things may be dark for you, but you can get sober and live a better life.

Then what qualifies as withdrawal for you then? Like I said and many others. Weed can be addictive and has withdrawal symptoms. Out of all the possible withdrawal symptoms out there it has very mild withdrawal symptoms and it's not as destructive when you're addicted to it. That's all I'm saying.

Some nice simple facts Marijuana withdrawal symptoms. Insomnia, anxiety, iritability, headache...

If you have high blood pressure, and then you take medicine to lower your blood pressure, obviously when you stop taking it, your blood pressure is gonna go back up. That's not a withdrawal. That's preexisting problems coming back. A withdrawal is a problem that did not exist before drug consumption, that started after you stopped taking said drug.

People have insomnia, anxiety, headaches, etc. before they ever started smoking weed. They realized that smoking weed calms down those ailments. Of course if they stop smoking those problems will come back.

And your link is wrong as well. It says weed promotes cancer. When it has been proven many times by multiple high-ranking University studies that it does the opposite, and it slows, and even cures cancer. You need to do more research.

Last edited:
Only an addict would make a statement like that.

You have to admit that you have a serious medical condition. There is help out there. You can beat your vices and recover. Things may be dark for you, but you can get sober and live a better life.
Better life then you'll ever live

Wow, we should all smoke one and mellow out, lol.

I didn't realize this thread was getting hostile. @Kelevra, don't overread my last post, I was just cracking jokes, no offense was intended.

Back