Nicki Minaj Cusses Out Mariah Carey

Marijuana can be mentally addictive no doubt. I was mentally addicted to marijuana for years. I smoked a lot of hash though and like 7-8 gram blunts a day of OG Kush.

That being said, Nicki ain't got shit on Mariah vocally, class, status. None of those she even comes close to. I wish Nicki would kneel over and die already.

This can only be solved by wet t-shirt jello wrestling on live TV....it would be the first time I would watch American Idol.

Last edited:
How would someone come to the conclusion Mariah has no musical expertise? She can probably outplay Alicia(as well as most of FP) on a piano, she just didn't need to sit in front of a piano for a gimmick. And her vocal range is arguably one of the best in music history. Her album sales aren't even matched by any artists who can call themselves "current". She's one of the last of a dying breed.

Last edited:
How would someone come to the conclusion Mariah has no musical expertise? She can probably outplay Alicia(as well as most of FP) on a piano, she just didn't need to sit in front of a piano for a gimmick. And her vocal range is arguably one of the best in music history. Her album sales aren't even matched by any artists who can call themselves "current". She's one of the last of a dying breed.

This is true Deranged but as the old saying goes in business. Especially the music business. What have you done for me lately? Ever since Mariah got with Nick Cannon she has been a none factor in the music scene which opened the door for Nicki.

Nikki be too zooted up these days.

I can tell that she has developed a nice little drug habit. All of that lean and all of those beans is going to ruin her. Most of these rappers are going to be in rehab soon. Do they really think they can use codiene, cocaine, amphetamines, alcohol and marijuana without getting hooked? Don't they see what happened to Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston? The game is wild.
explain that one please

This is true Deranged but as the old saying goes in business. Especially the music business. What have you done for me lately? Ever since Mariah got with Nick Cannon she has been a none factor in the music scene which opened the door for Nicki.

Her last album sold like 400k 1st week and was a disappointment. I don't think either of Nicki's albums did that... could be wrong.

Mariah is still a "relevant artist". She's as current as you can be in 2012 without a new album out in the last 2 months.

explain that one please

Explain what? Marijuana is a Schedule 1 drug. It is listed in the same category as methamphetamine, heroin, and LSD. Marijuana is highly addictive. If you use it, you are a criminal. You are a drug addict. You are in violation of the law. You need detox & rehab. Even Dr. Dre knows that!

Marijuana can be mentally addictive no doubt. I was mentally addicted to marijuana for years. I smoked a lot of hash though and like 7-8 gram blunts a day of OG Kush.

SO was I ... I woke up this morning thinking about it like damn, ... i wish i wouldn't of smoked so much when i was 17.

I smoke weed im definetaly not addicted I only smoke when I have the money to and being a college student been rare

SO was I ... I woke up this morning thinking about it like damn, ... i wish i wouldn't of smoked so much when i was 17.

Yeah I had a hard time stopping it. I'd been smoking since 14 daily. I'm 22 now and quit around 5 months ago from daily usage. It took me going from a quarter a day of good, which is over a hundred bucks for me. Too going to a dime a week and spreading it out. After I pissed dirty for this prosecutor, and almost got probation (had to pay him off) I was like man I gotta slow down before I gotta drop monthly lol.

I found once I totally quit, I would have crazy night terrors. Like murderous shit. But I got past that and after a month or so, it finally wore off. Honestly I can say I haven't felt better in years. I smoke maybe a blunt a month .

You should quit too you'll find you have more time with your music.

Half the dudes who are addicted to weed will swear up and down that they're not and won't ever admit to how high they get. Kinda dangerous like that. ya know

It's mad true !

I thought this was about how Mariah is a b!tch and Nicki is looking ignorant to all of these white people watching TMZ n shit...

Also, weed is awesome. Not everyone gets addicted to it, but it's really easy to do so if you have no life

You've gotta be weak minded to find yourself addicted to anything and not put a halt to it. As far as weed being "criminal', it's just as "criminal" as running a red light or punching a guy in the face. It may be the same scheduling as some perscription drugs, but it's not the same as Heroine or Crack(in the US, not sure where others are from). I don't know anyone who's done jail time for even moderate ammounts of weed(got a cousin who was caught in TX with 13 pounds and NC plates aka TRAFFIKING that had his charges dismissed and reduced to fines and time served). Now don't confuse that with the guy you know with 2 weed dist charges and one pending who got violated because he was on probation for something else.

Weed is pretty much legal in CA, they got doctor offices next to dispencaries where you can go in for a quick tooth or headache and get written a perscription to take next door and stock up on medicinal. Other states are taking notice to the fact weed is a way healthier option than other narcotics both illegal and over the counter.

I'm not the guy who's all about legalizing weed, or saying it's right, I don't care. I do tons of illegal and bad things. I speed, J-walk, get into fights if someone needs their shyt busted, curse in public, ect. I just don't sweat B.S. laws that come with tickets and fines. I can get caught smoking weed tomorrow, it won't effect me as bad as getting caught speeding AGAIN. I'd rather get a weed chargew than another speeding ticket, no joke. And i'd rather be addicted to weed than Coke, Crack, Meth, perscription Pills, Alcohol, Heroine, Ecs/Molly, tobacco/nicotine, even SEX. All of those will f**k up your life, most weed will do is make you ineligable for a job that piss tests(as do most other things on that list). And if you take breaks, you don't keep weed in your system more than 5-6 days. 15 if you smoke fairly regularly. If you need 30, you smoke too damn much and need to take 30 days off to get back to reality, lol.

I smoke weed regularly. You know how I know I'm not addicted? Because I only smoke high grade shyt and that's scarce in VA. I go months sometimes without smoking because all people have is "reggie" and "L.O.". I can go thru a Q of strong($90-150 in VA)in 2-3 days, but because of the cost, I can go days between smoking just to stretch it out when I got it. Never smoke in front of my kids, never smoke when I have anything constructive to do. ONLY SMOKE DURING RECREATIONAL DOWNTIME. But I can go a few weeks without any smoke, someone come thru with a blunt of reggie askin me if I want some, I'm gonna pass.

Funny... I can drink anything from Henny XO to Old English 800. And that's the shyt that gonna kill me, way more dangerous than green. At least I don't f**k with cigarettes at all. #Message

Last edited:
Yeah I had a hard time stopping it. I'd been smoking since 14 daily. I'm 22 now and quit around 5 months ago from daily usage. It took me going from a quarter a day of good, which is over a hundred bucks for me. Too going to a dime a week and spreading it out. After I pissed dirty for this prosecutor, and almost got probation (had to pay him off) I was like man I gotta slow down before I gotta drop monthly lol.

I found once I totally quit, I would have crazy night terrors. Like murderous shit. But I got past that and after a month or so, it finally wore off. Honestly I can say I haven't felt better in years. I smoke maybe a blunt a month .

You should quit too you'll find you have more time with your music.

It's mad true !

Then again. Half of the people who are addicted to anything will deny being addicted. Truthfully though weed isn't as destructively addicted as other drugs/things you could be addicted to. I mean you usually don't hear about dudes robbing family, selling all their stuff, or anything fiendish for weed. You will hear about dudes failing that drug test for a job, getting high before an important event and oversleeping, Showing up for an event and totally bombing it because they're high. lol.

Yeah........a dude might not suck some dick for a dub of weed.........wait a minute......I don't know man....it's 2012.

I wasn't addicted, I just didn't know what sober was.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

I mean you usually don't hear about dudes selling all their stuff

The pawn shop was invented for the weedheads. lol! They just have to remember to get the things out that they thought didn't matter when they pawned it. "DAMN!!!!! I WISH I DIDN'T PAWN THAT PS2 GAME......but I had to get that sack. I didn't play it no more but man that game was the shit....forgot to get the shit out."

Last edited:
No wonder many of you guys aren't successful. You are dope fiends. Throw that bud down and get clean. All of these rappers will be in rehab in five years. They will be broke.

If you spend more on car payments, mortgage, clothes for your kids, and Dooney and Bourke/Michael Kors/Coach for your wife than you do on your "addiction of choice', you're not addicted.

$90 for a q, and henny XO is a buck a bottle. I can't make that type of money being addicted to that stuff, let's be real.

If you spend more on car payments, mortgage, clothes for your kids, and Dooney and Bourke/Michael Kors/Coach for your wife than you do on your "addiction of choice', you're not addicted.

$90 for a q, and henny XO is a buck a bottle. I can't make that type of money being addicted to that stuff, let's be real.

It just means it's a manageable addiction. You don't have to go into debt paying for your addiction to be addicted.

Back