Nicki Minaj Cusses Out Mariah Carey

^^^^makes you think that?

That laugh at 48 seconds..........that's a boss laugh. Nicki still get the giggles.

Mariah pussy whooped Eminem........had him emotional.

Nicki will get tossed by different dudes and they will give each other a hi five. I mean....Nicki is next on Kanye's Captain save a ho list.

Edit:.........AWWWWWWWW Hell!!!! Sampling that music at the end of the video. It is my destiny.

Last edited:
4rill though, nikki doing alot of dumb shit, and i have a feeling this is already in the past for mariah, but backlash will hit nikki soon enough, then mariah have the last laugh, if she feels like wasting time even laughing..

Nikki be too zooted up these days.

I can tell that she has developed a nice little drug habit. All of that lean and all of those beans is going to ruin her. Most of these rappers are going to be in rehab soon. Do they really think they can use codiene, cocaine, amphetamines, alcohol and marijuana without getting hooked? Don't they see what happened to Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston? The game is wild.

When weird shit happens to something that was great, it usually means it is on it's last leg and there is nothing that can save it.

Nikki be too zooted up these days.

I can tell that she has developed a nice little drug habit. All of that lean and all of those beans is going to ruin her. Most of these rappers are going to be in rehab soon. Do they really think they can use codiene, cocaine, amphetamines, alcohol and
marijuana without getting hooked? Don't they see what happened to Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston? The game is wild.

Marijuana isn't adictive...just sayin

Looks like they're doing this for ratings to me...

Nicki and Mariah looking all happy happy joy joy does nothing... but if Nicki and Mariah going against each other will have everyone tune in to see them to go at it.

re

that's why they hired them obviously. Drama. I dont care about it because that show is so retarded and musically painful I cant really handle it. I dont care if they do drugs either thats their choice and not my business but Mariah doesnt exactly have a rep for sobriety anyway.

Looks like they're doing this for ratings to me...

Nicki and Mariah looking all happy happy joy joy does nothing... but if Nicki and Mariah going against each other will have everyone tune in to see them to go at it.
This

that's why they hired them obviously. Drama. I dont care about it because that show is so retarded and musically painful I cant really handle it. I dont care if they do drugs either thats their choice and not my business but Mariah doesnt exactly have a rep for sobriety anyway.
And this! I mean I heard Nicki got 8 mill and Mariah got 18. Who really thinks they got that for their musical expertise. That's the thing about reality TV, it really aint' reality TV, everything is staged.

Back