Nicki Minaj Cusses Out Mariah Carey

Who will they fire Nikki or Mariah?

Nicki - hot right now

Mariah - Legendary hits

Who's stock has the most value?

... more people know Mariah. Only a niche crowd knows Nikki

Last edited:
Is Marijuana Addictive? | Psychology Today

^^^sums up pretty much what I've been saying all along. Go ahead and read it.

@Deranged it's cool. It's the internet I really don't take anything said personally to heart. To me it's just a friendly debate. I don't think anyone's gotten angry over anything.

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Who will they fire Nikki or Mariah?

Nicki - hot right now

Mariah - Legendary hits

Who's stock has the most value?

... more people know Mariah. Only a niche crowd knows Nikki

probably Nicki would get the can first. If they fire Mariah they lose some credibility

If you have high blood pressure, and then you take medicine to lower your blood pressure, obviously when you stop taking it, your blood pressure is gonna go back up. That's not a withdrawal. That's preexisting problems coming back. A withdrawal is a problem that did not exist before drug consumption, that started after you stopped taking said drug.

People have insomnia, anxiety, headaches, etc. before they ever started smoking weed. They realized that smoking weed calms down those ailments. Of course if they stop smoking those problems will come back.

And your link is wrong as well. It says weed promotes cancer. When it has been proven many times by multiple high-ranking University studies that it does the opposite, and it slows, and even cures cancer. You need to do more research.

Co-sign this

What about the tar in it? Isn't that bad for your lungs?

What about it's effect on the brain... making people lazy over time and ish...

What about failing a test and losing your jobby job? it stays in your system for awhile...

P.S.: I know nothing about the sticky, never got into it.

LMAO at internet kids. They actually think marijuana can cure cancer. If that was true, it would be legal and would cost a lot more than it does now. Some cancer medicines cost a few hundred thousand dollars for one treatment.

You guys are funny. I will just tell the Susan G. Komen foundation to stop raising money for breast cancer and just buy weed for patients. Poor little guys. Too high to even think straight.

Keep smoking.

I started smoking marijuana when I was in my early teens (12/13) while enduring a heavy depression which lasted 'till I was 17/early 18.

In this period I had a 3 year period where I smoked heavily every single day, I've actually been high almost every waking minute for three years. Then shit got bad and without going into too much details, I quit cold turkey.

I didn't experience ANY symptoms of withdrawal, not one, sleeping was a bit harder but I already had a persistent case of amnesia before smoking weed.

If smoking weed/taking in any form of THC was bodily addictive I would've had a major case of withdrawals..and there was nothing. After smoking weed 24/7 for three years straight.

I didn't quit because it was bad for me. I just wanted to know what sober felt like. LOL! I was high as hell...staring in the mirror wondering is that me on the inside or is it me on the outside? Was the real me trapped on the inside living a totally different life when I do not meet up with him in the mirror? Yeah.......I was super duper high that day. LMAO! So I wanted to be like the dude on the otherside thinking he was more business minded. Suit and tie ass dude. School going as dude. Proper english speaking ass dude. Good ole guy you see giving good customer service with a smile ass dude. I knew I had to leave them streets alone to accomplish being above it. So that high ass hell dude in the mirror trippin had to stop the lifestyle he was living which included matching sacks every day all day. Waking up...light one to the dome. Get a call........"match one nigga".......it was never me and one person but one person call. End up matching with 4 other dudes..high as hell. Leave their just to kick it with some females........matching one. LMAO! Bang some pussy....time to get a sack (for myself and the crew who with me). Eat up some shit somewhere. I got tired of that shit. Go to work, blaze up at work (which was straight) but outside of work I'm always surrounded by new niggas I don't know. Matching one. Always a couple of freeloaders in the crowd. Hell.......I didn't want to be around them niggas in that way.....I wanted to be to myself listening to my music in my own little world....and if you wanted to join me in that world you are very welcome...just don't say the wrong shit. I was in this futurist world when I was high. My music sounded like nothing that was out.....but it felt like it was meant to be. I wouldn't get "extremely high" in the music making process....just enough to catch the ideas in my head at the moment. I was a slick dude on the beats.....taking a bassline from one song and making it a high pitch synth sound. Taking the vocals in a chorus of a song and making it a bassline. Then I would be on some sinister shit....pecking away at the keyboard with the serious face. Then comes what made me the shit....my drum patterns. I didn't have a Redrum.....I played them high hats on the keyboards before niggas said "Lex invented trap". Dudes connecting the dots on a computer missing out on the rhythmic fun of doing it live man!!!

Anyway...I quit the heavy smoking. Ended up back smoking with the girlfriend at the time. She loved to smoke but couldn't roll a blunt for shit. I told her "damn....give me that shit".....out of habit I light the shit up.....tell her..."man...you smoking this weak ass shit". She got a hold to some good stuff one time though......I tore that pussy up.

Being high and up in some pussy..with some music playing......OMG!!!! :bigeyes:

Say no to drugs kids.......pussy too....until you get married. Some people can handle the weed, a lot of people can't. It's hard for a lot of people to get their mind and life right on that weed. It's hard living life with a fuuck it attitude when you really need to give a fuuck. That's a problem. Me for example....I'm already crazy... conceited...I can entertain myself...make myself aware of shit...my conscious stay alive.....drunk or sober that other side of me has me undercontrol. A lot of people don't have that. And then they are pressured around people who can handle it to smoke like they smoke. So they go years of smoking heavy thinking it's cool to feel how they feel....but not knowing that if they slack away from smoking heavy then they are at a good balance for their self. Smoking around people who don't have to worry about nothing.....yeah...they can be like fuuck it and it doesn't bother them. But when you broke.....trying to find 10 dollars and some people to match with just to get zooted up to that feeling of pushing the limit.....bad idea.

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Back on topic. Someone made a blog supposely lying about some shit Da Brat tweeted which later Da Brat let's it be known she has made no comments on the situation. Nicki goes in on Brat but apologizes after she found out Brat didn't make the comment.

NOW!!!! Two things to discuss..........the problem with this twitter Bullshit.....and should Da Brat go ahead and get in Nicki's ass for that tweet.

I hate twitter.

O.K..........man.Da Brat would slaughter the shit out of Nicki........OMG!! :bigeyes: It would be the worst slaughter in rap history. Roadkill........with pink hair in the road. Nicki does not want it with Da Brat.......she ain't got enough fans to save her from a lyrical ass whooping. I know the Brat is going to respect the apology.....but MAN.....I would love to hear the Brat go all in on Nicki. I like them both......but Da Brat is on another level.

As far as looks? Da Brat > Nicki. Da Brat can get it all! I want to give the Brat her first child.....save it for me baby. We getting married in 2015. Yall all invited.

Last edited:
I didn't quit because it was bad for me. I just wanted to know what sober felt like. LOL! I was high as hell...staring in the mirror wondering is that me on the inside or is it me on the outside? Was the real me trapped on the inside living a totally different life when I do not meet up with him in the mirror? Yeah.......I was super duper high that day. LMAO! So I wanted to be like the dude on the otherside thinking he was more business minded. Suit and tie ass dude. School going as dude. Proper english speaking ass dude. Good ole guy you see giving good customer service with a smile ass dude. I knew I had to leave them streets alone to accomplish being above it. So that high ass hell dude in the mirror trippin had to stop the lifestyle he was living which included matching sacks every day all day. Waking up...light one to the dome. Get a call........"match one nigga".......it was never me and one person but one person call. End up matching with 4 other dudes..high as hell. Leave their just to kick it with some females........matching one. LMAO! Bang some pussy....time to get a sack (for myself and the crew who with me). Eat up some shit somewhere. I got tired of that shit. Go to work, blaze up at work (which was straight) but outside of work I'm always surrounded by new niggas I don't know. Matching one. Always a couple of freeloaders in the crowd. Hell.......I didn't want to be around them niggas in that way.....I wanted to be to myself listening to my music in my own little world....and if you wanted to join me in that world you are very welcome...just don't say the wrong shit. I was in this futurist world when I was high. My music sounded like nothing that was out.....but it felt like it was meant to be. I wouldn't get "extremely high" in the music making process....just enough to catch the ideas in my head at the moment. I was a slick dude on the beats.....taking a bassline from one song and making it a high pitch synth sound. Taking the vocals in a chorus of a song and making it a bassline. Then I would be on some sinister shit....pecking away at the keyboard with the serious face. Then comes what made me the shit....my drum patterns. I didn't have a Redrum.....I played them high hats on the keyboards before niggas said "Lex invented trap". Dudes connecting the dots on a computer missing out on the rhythmic fun of doing it live man!!!

Anyway...I quit the heavy smoking. Ended up back smoking with the girlfriend at the time. She loved to smoke but couldn't roll a blunt for shit. I told her "damn....give me that shit".....out of habit I light the shit up.....tell her..."man...you smoking this weak ass shit". She got a hold to some good stuff one time though......I tore that pussy up.

Being high and up in some pussy..with some music playing......OMG!!!! :bigeyes:

Say no to drugs kids.......pussy too....until you get married. Some people can handle the weed, a lot of people can't. It's hard for a lot of people to get their mind and life right on that weed. It's hard living life with a fuuck it attitude when you really need to give a fuuck. That's a problem. Me for example....I'm already crazy... conceited...I can entertain myself...make myself aware of shit...my conscious stay alive.....drunk or sober that other side of me has me undercontrol. A lot of people don't have that. And then they are pressured around people who can handle it to smoke like they smoke. So they go years of smoking heavy thinking it's cool to feel how they feel....but not knowing that if they slack away from smoking heavy then they are at a good balance for their self. Smoking around people who don't have to worry about nothing.....yeah...they can be like fuuck it and it doesn't bother them. But when you broke.....trying to find 10 dollars and some people to match with just to get zooted up to that feeling of pushing the limit.....bad idea.

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Back on topic. Someone made a blog supposely lying about some shit Da Brat tweeted which later Da Brat let's it be known she has made no comments on the situation. Nicki goes in on Brat but apologizes after she found out Brat didn't make the comment.

NOW!!!! Two things to discuss..........the problem with this twitter Bullshit.....and should Da Brat go ahead and get in Nicki's ass for that tweet.

I hate twitter.

O.K..........man.Da Brat would slaughter the shit out of Nicki........OMG!! :bigeyes: It would be the worst slaughter in rap history. Roadkill........with pink hair in the road. Nicki does not want it with Da Brat.......she ain't got enough fans to save her from a lyrical ass whooping. I know the Brat is going to respect the apology.....but MAN.....I would love to hear the Brat go all in on Nicki. I like them both......but Da Brat is on another level.

As far as looks? Da Brat > Nicki. Da Brat can get it all! I want to give the Brat her first child.....save it for me baby. We getting married in 2015. Yall all invited.

rice man you know that one would go the same way the one with Kim did. Nicki can take a lyrical lashing and just reply that you a stupid hoe and somehow She's a genius

^^^^^^this Da Brat we talking about. She has male fans.......unlike Lil Kim who has just people that like her music. Lil Kim and Nikki is a good battle. Da Brat and Nikki is an automatic L for Nikki who would only have pretty girl followers cheering her on.

SLAUGHTER!!!!

LMAO at internet kids. They actually think marijuana can cure cancer. If that was true, it would be legal and would cost a lot more than it does now. Some cancer medicines cost a few hundred thousand dollars for one treatment.

You guys are funny. I will just tell the Susan G. Komen foundation to stop raising money for breast cancer and just buy weed for patients. Poor little guys. Too high to even think straight.

Keep smoking.

Not saying MJ cures cancer(not sure who did), but it is factually used as a medical treatment for cancer victims. If I cared enough I could go further in depth but I THINK(don't know)that it slows the spread of cancer or something to that effect...but to think if it cured cancer it wouldn't be illegal is a ridiculous notion.

If something that grew naturally could cure a desease that costs $100k for a treatment to fight, people would lose money. That would be an absolute reason to make it illegal. In no way am I saying that's why it is, but I do know FACTUALLY part of the reason it's illegal in the states is because of money the beer and tobacco companies that were alreadyestablished would have lost if it was made legal.

Also funny to throw around how bad and illegal weed is when it's not illegal throughout most of the world including like 14 states in the US under proper guidelines anyone over 18 can follow.

Also don't forget liquor was once just as illegal as weed in the states, and it is FACTUALLY more dangerous to your health. Just sayin...

^this. It's all about money. Whichever route is more lucrative that will be the route the government takes. Why would they make it legal since it helps cancer? Recorded number of deaths due to marijuana = 0.

From American Cancer Society | Information and Resources for Cancer: Breast, Colon, Lung, Prostate, Skin

THC and marijuana are promoted to relieve pain, control nausea and vomiting, and stimulate appetite in people with cancer and AIDS. Researchers also report that THC decreases pressure within the eyes, therefore reducing the severity of glaucoma.

Some supporters claim that marijuana has anti-bacterial properties, inhibits tumor growth, and enlarges the airways, which they believe can ease the severity of asthma attacks. Others claim that marijuana can be used to control seizures and muscle spasms in people who have epilepsy and spinal cord injuries.

As of 2012, there are reports online suggesting that marijuana oil or “hemp” oil can cure cancer, as well as diabetes, ulcers, arthritis, migraines, insomnia, infections, and many other diseases.

Not my words, and I don't care enough to do research to confirm, I just smoke tha shyt to get high. Rarely these days, but I think after reading this thread I need to ditch my every other day drinking binges for more green.

I'm drunk off Appleton Rum right now with not a blunt in sight. Addiction indeed.

What do cigarettes or liquor do to cure or even help anything? So what are they "legal" to cure?

Last edited:
Back