New triggity track - ALL F4F 100% returned!!!

Kal X

New track, I rapped and produced it. Comment on everything.

Drop links for some feedback returned! :cool:

I cant get past the mix of the beat. There are frequencies that are unused in your beat. The vocals are recorded nicely. The kick is bleeding into the bass and its sounding very muddy, even your synth is bleeding into your low end. the compression is noticeable in your track. just work on your mix, i really like the effects used on the vocals but may be a little overused in some parts, you should have the hook the same in all parts of the song, or at least most of them. Overall good job.

From an outsider's perspective, without breaking down the composition, it sounds very good. It's something I'd listen to if I had it in my iTunes. The only I thing I don't like is the effect on the second hook. I get why you did it, but it's not easy on the ears.

pretty nice track...i like the sound and keys of the beat...nice lyrics not a fan of the hook though...good job, keep grinding.

return feedback here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...llow*-prod-@neimantyler-100%-feedback-458615/

thanks for the feed, getting you back now. hmm, what don't you like about the hook?

I cant get past the mix of the beat. There are frequencies that are unused in your beat. The vocals are recorded nicely. The kick is bleeding into the bass and its sounding very muddy, even your synth is bleeding into your low end. the compression is noticeable in your track. just work on your mix, i really like the effects used on the vocals but may be a little overused in some parts, you should have the hook the same in all parts of the song, or at least most of them. Overall good job.

Ok thanks for the feed! I kept all this in mind and tried to re-mix it. If you see this and wouldn't mind listening to it again to let me know if I improved on these elements at all I would really appreciate it.

From an outsider's perspective, without breaking down the composition, it sounds very good. It's something I'd listen to if I had it in my iTunes. The only I thing I don't like is the effect on the second hook. I get why you did it, but it's not easy on the ears.

Thanks for the feed man. Alright if I get more negative feedback about that part I may take it out.

Hmm. I agree that you definetly should work on the mix, it feels like everything is drowning in the bass. Plus the effect on the hooks on your voice is just kinda strange.

Other then that this is fire. Respect for your rap-skills, really nice flow, everything is really clear and on point.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ack/mechanical-enigma-deep-techno-4f4-456537/
Drop your feedback here :)

Remixed it if you wouldn't mind listening again. Thanks for the feed man, got you back.

solid composition of the track, flow is on point, but the mixing could use some work. it sounds a little like the vocals underwater and every kick hit sounds funny, nice track just needs to be polished

thanks guys getting you back now. Still returning feed for more feedback.

Last edited:
Sounds pretty nice.
but i don't like the hook at 1:56. maybe you could lower the volume of the bass, it kinda eats up the rest of the sounds.

thanks for your feedback tho

Back