New triggity track - ALL F4F 100% returned!!!

Woah, some of those sounds are whack - did you use EQ to make the drums sound all muted? those really low vocals are pretty funny.

Good track man, good hooks.

Gotta fix those initial kick drums, low-end is too heavy. I would EQ those down and add a bassline instead. The beat overall is not bad, could add some strings or something else to give it some edge. Turn the snares up or layer some more on top of them. I like the hook's melody, but the flow is what's really great-- awesome work.

Would love any feedback on the beat in my sig.

The lyrics are pretty awesome. I like the beat also, the only things I didn't really like about this song is the chorus (mostly the really deep tone) and the intentional skipping of the vocals around 1:58, there was too much done I think. That's just my opinion tho, it's a great song overall! Keep at it :D

I'd appreciate some feedback also, I'm new to this, just started singing/writing about a week or 2 ago and this is my first song.

Gotta fix those initial kick drums, low-end is too heavy. I would EQ those down and add a bassline instead. The beat overall is not bad, could add some strings or something else to give it some edge. Turn the snares up or layer some more on top of them. I like the hook's melody, but the flow is what's really great-- awesome work.

Would love any feedback on the beat in my sig.

forgot link: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck/janet-yellen-all-feedback-returned-460825/

Back