+++Mechanical Enigma - Deep Techno (4F4)+++

Molattow

Hey people.

It's been some time since the I showed you the last work of mine. This time around I tried something completely different.
It's the first time, that I'm producing deep techno, so excuse me if I am not too well accustomed to the genre conventions.
I really do like the ambient and sometimes sinister sound and the development in that genre, so I just decided to try it, too.
Really tried to put a lot of work into it, so I hope that you can enjoy this and it will pay off.

I'd be really happy, if you would leave some feedback.
I promise you, that it will be returned.

up5tcilb.png

Last edited:
Hey Wiroks. I dont think it is necessary to cathegorize and to be 'afraid' of some genre conventions. IMO this is really good mix, I like the progression -since the beginning there is more and more going on around and the final soundscape is very rich. The sound is perfect, sounds pro mastered. I played it a few times, now it is playing in my head. I am also going to check your other stuff on SC.

Really clean kind of reminds me of something you would hear in a movie or trailer for a product. Its got a lot of elements and keeps the progression pretty well.
I don't really see much wrong with it. Its not really my type of genre but its well executed idea. I think I would have just added more cinematic percussion to it and it would pass for a movie scene, trailer, etc.
Keep it up the solid productions.

I don't know too much of the technical aspect...But this is cool...I agree though hearing this on a movie...An action or suspense scene....Which is great!!

I think it sounds pretty cool. Mixing wise it's excellent. Love the progression throughout.

Only gripe on my end is the effects you have used at the end of each bar from time to time. Just seem a bit distracting.

Apart from that its pretty damn good

Wow, thank's! I will try to return feedback as soon as possible. Always a bit difficult since I don't have a lot of time, but I try!

Returning feed. Like the intro, mix sounds good. That bass hits hard. I like the panning of some of the sound effects. Not sure if I'm feeling those chords that come in, however. Everything else is very groovy. Nice percussion. I don't usually like techno but I can dig this. Keep it up.

Last edited:
Wow I love the structure of this song, very unorthadox and well mixed. The white noise buildup and fade gives it that eerie feel and the percussion has a mean groove, Great work on this track man.very dope!

Back