New or unreleased Dr.Dre “Turn Me On”

Thank you Beat Jesus!!!

girl-praying.gif

Cuz we were raised on music that was more than a kick, snare, high hat, 2 finger piano, and a dance connected to it.

Man don't try to act like it's an age thing. I know great music when i hear it, & the song is average. Sounds like some unreleased old Dre leftover track. Stop making excuses. If a random Fp member had posted this track everybody would say it was aight & would be giving dude who posted it 1.000 & 1 critiques. C'mon Son.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is where hip hop is headed.
[video=youtube;UV6Y59-jYhE&feature=related]video[/video]

Only Dr.Dre can stop this from happening. I love NES music, but the last thing I want to here is some dude rapping over shit like this. I would love for someone to rap over this, though. I might hook this shit up tonight. I'm in one of those moods.

I kills me! :rofl: Remember them damn trees dancing to this shit? I'm trippin hard. :rofl:

Last edited:
Preciate that man, The sample is from an one of those old tekken, virtua fighter type games, cat remember where specifically

I def think Jay wrote that, it aint too bad tho, its different and its good to see him trying new things. on another note.. Ghostface Killa did an intro for me & Punchline for our record "Time For Change"

punchlineFokis.jpg

2dopeboyz.com
http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2010/08/18/punchline-emc-fokis-time-for-change/

ONSMASH
http://content.onsmash.com/archives/43386

FOKIS bandcamp
http://fokis.bandcamp.com/indexpage
Why you keep spamming lol I seen this in thirty threads great job wanna cookie

eh someone had a good point forgot who it was but if someone on fp made it, it would get a meh then move on. hopefully all of these leaks are songs he was like watever have them type stuff. i still have hopes for detox

I have heard nothing impressive coming from these leaks. With Under Pressure I could still hear something that could work, but this is just mehhhhhhhhhhh all I thought was that that bass sound was kinda nice with it.

I should add that I don't suffer from trapnea and still believe 4/4 drum loops could be sufficient for a full song.

^It's Dre, so if you don't like the song somethings gotta be wrong w/ you not the song. You're probably too young to get it. #Sarcasm

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I should add that I don't suffer from trapnea and still believe 4/4 drum loops could be sufficient for a full song.

Trapies... sort of like rabies but is unique to producers, incubation period is 3 - 4 weeks of listening to the soundclick charts... effects - deletion of all drums in drum library except 808 kits...

yo this joint is super funky im feelin it most def

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

The vocal arrangement/mixing on this track is insane.
you feel me. i have no clue what that other dude was talking about. i guess since its not drowned in autotune it just dont sound good to him...

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

ya.

Plus, you dont really hear this sonic arrangement in today's music.
exactly

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

People expect him to drop some shit they've already heard before. But Dre keeps it AHEAD of the curve, so the niggaz who's mind is BEHIND the curve, can't comprehend it.
welp there it is.
Thread Over...

Not feeling it and I'm 33. I still don't understand how shit leaks. If you're making the beat don't you have control over who hears.

Dre is NOT known for unmixed or bad mixed BS.

NO matter I'm BUYing the album in 2024. lol...Dr. Dre you crazy, big homie.

^I've got a theory that Dre's leakin his sh*t himself on purpose to gauge the responses & they've been lukewarm.

I'm def with this. Doesn't sound like typical Dre but it the type of vibe/music I'm into. Dre FTW!

Back