New or unreleased Dr.Dre “Turn Me On”

b/c it's Dre. Anything released by Dre is automatically dope on Fp.:)

:)That is what it seems like... whether done or not.... not feeling it at all. Same with the jay-z track... Im probably the only one that wishes dre brought G-funk back and gave me something smooth like "Lil ghetto boy 2010" of course that would never happen, that was a moment in time.

And I agree about his lyrics were being too "swagged up" LOL

**** a Dr.Dre Headphones......I want a Dr.Dre background singer vst.....right now....dammit! Stuffy noses and all.

Those headphones are now fashion statements. I went out to a restaurant on Friday and some other people brought their kids... one 13 year old boy showed up with a pair of beats around his neck, the $400 ones and wore 'em around his neck the whole time we all ate.

They're the new necklace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those headphones are now fashion statements. I went out to a restaurant on Friday and some other people brought their kids... one 13 year old boy showed up with a pair of beats around his neck, the $400 ones and wore 'em around his neck the whole time we all ate.

They're the new necklace.

Charles Hamilton started that trend.

I remember Akon saying dre was doing more dance music type stuff...whatever the single for detox is im sure the bass will devour my speakers

I've stopped listening to his leaks with a "this better be 100X better than 2001" attitude.

I'm just listening to see if it's interesting, if I can vibe with it. This qualifies as interesting..

WTF Dre?! You can't do it to these non-talented, cracked FL Studio downloading, Lil Jon "Yeah" sampling, "Where can I download the Zaytoven 808 kit?", I sell beats for $1 on soundclick.com, lookin' boys!

This song is just ****ing nasty. Eww! That bass? Eww. That vocal arrangement on the chorus? Eww!

Dre shitted and forgot to check for toilet paper and had to get creative. G-Funk? This shit is oozing with it.

Hate on it haters.

Lol @ the swagger/swagg comments.

The beat is really dope, i love the bassline.
I like the way delivers his verse!

It's over your head. Stick to thinking quantized noise is dope.

No, it's really not good. You would expect that someone working on an album for as long as Dre has would come up with something special considering he had Burt Bacharach as his tutor for a while.

James Cameron worked on a project just as long, and came up with incredible visuals with a poor storyline. Dre needs to come up with incredible music and like most mainstream rap his lyrics don't matter.

Last edited:
No, it's really not good. You would expect that someone working on an album for as long as Dre has would come up with something special considering he had Burt Bacharach as his tutor for a while.

James Cameron worked on a project just as long, and came up with incredible visuals with a poor storyline. Dre needs to come up with incredible music and like most mainstream rap his lyrics don't matter.

The song isn't mixed yet. When it is, you'll nut all over yourself.

It's over your head. Stick to thinking quantized noise is dope.

Ironically i'm a much bigger Dre fan than i am of Swizz. I'm just a realist. U think the average fan cares about the vocal arrangement or what type of bass he used, lol. The song's not hot. C'mon Dre.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironically i'm a much bigger Dre fan than i am of Swizz. I'm just a realist. U think the average fan cares about the vocal arrangement or what type of bass he used, lol. The song's not hot. C'mon Dre.
cosign.. bass and vocal arrangements don't sell... hot music does, and this is not.

maybe my expectations of Dre are too high:confused:

Back