New or unreleased Dr.Dre “Turn Me On”

[video=youtube;OK6JyYzhHaY&feature=related]video[/video]

Bring it to the new Dre. Some people just don't and didn't get it.....don't understand Pfunk, how are you going to understand Gfunk.

And got damn! It's just a bassline and drums structure now..the song is building, the idea is classic IMO. I tell ya, too much Fruit loops and vst's and downloaded mp3 samples and shit.

Last edited:
People's expectations of Dre are through the roof!

... I guess the key is to make a bunch of random wackness in between your good songs... and you might be considered The G.O.A.T...

ya.

Plus, you dont really hear this sonic arrangement in today's music.

agreed.

:cheers:

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

People's expectations of Dre are through the roof!

... I guess the key is to make a bunch of random wackness in between your good songs... and you might be considered The G.O.A.T...

People expect him to drop some shit they've already heard before. But Dre keeps it AHEAD of the curve, so the niggaz who's mind is BEHIND the curve, can't comprehend it.

People expect him to drop some shit they've already heard before. But Dre keeps it AHEAD of the curve, so the niggaz who's mind is BEHIND the curve, can't comprehend it.

Yep, I think they want him to break out the Parliament samples again or something.

People need to stop picking apart leaks, they could be picking apart songs that don't even have DRE's stamp of approval yet.

... anybody on here have unfinished beats on their computer? what if somebody put them on the web and said "Check so and so out... his ish is missing this, it's missing that..." would that be an honest assessment?

I listened to it yet again.

I think the bassline is nice

But other than that, I still didn't sh!t my pants.

Maybe its because I'm younger and didn't get the full dre experience back in the day.

But yea this just sounds like a nice song to me but nothing IN-FUKCING-CREDIBLE. Like a couple people said earlier no normal human being is listening for sonic arrangement.

Last edited:
Actually, only Troup, Rome, and me seem to dig this shit...and we the oldest dudes here.

Damn...my time finally came. lol

Yall want this type of shit....from 10 years ago. Them niggas still trippin off that old shit? Really? How silly!

Heavy reverb on vocals and shit.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Actually, only Troup, Rome, and me seem to dig this shit...and we the oldest dudes here.

People our age were the only ones loving this whole album.

http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/2095563/a/Wash.htm

The rest only liked three songs.

[video=youtube;N0uAOa0b4qQ&feature=related]video[/video]

Me......skip!

O.K
I kept this on repeat for a hot sec.

So, I understand......it has to have an Eminem feel to it....watch...if they leak some ole Eminem type bullshit....they gone be like..that's the one!!!

Last edited:

Cuz we were raised on music that was more than a kick, snare, high hat, 2 finger piano, and a dance connected to it.

After reading your post, I figured out why...

It's lacking 237 snare rolls

There were no AHHH! chants

No arps were heard

The rap parts weren't being screamed

... and the subliminal / barely audible Fruity Loops tag can't be heard by people over 27... it's like a dog whistle for kids... "made with Fruity Loops you beeyayayitchess" and the kids go BANGA!!!!! HOT!!!! LOVE IT MANG!!!!

After reading your post, I figured out why...

It's lacking 237 snare rolls

There were no AHHH! chants

No arps were heard

The rap parts weren't being screamed

... and the subliminal / barely audible Fruity Loops tag can't be heard by people over 27... it's like a dog whistle for kids... "made with Fruity Loops you beeyayayitchess" and the kids go BANGA!!!!! HOT!!!! LOVE IT MANG!!!!

But, Rome, What's a beat without, HEY'S, Triangle hits, and dope sub-bass?

http://iskbeats.bandcamp.com/track/follow-me

^ dude I'm dyin:rofl:

Its funny that you worded it that way cuz I was aiming for a mild trapish sound with that one. The triangle threw it over the edge into the trap

^ dude I'm dyin:rofl:

Its funny that you worded it that way cuz I was aiming for a mild trapish sound with that one. The triangle threw it over the edge into the trap

Beat Trapnea affects more producers than swine flu, bird flu and plain old crabs combined.

Do not feel ashamed, just like other potential pandemics... Beat Trapnea will soon be a thing of the past... though it will be incurable for some... your song didn't seem to have a terrible case of it.

Back