*NEW* Keep It On The Low - F4F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, man. Did you create all the instruments from scratch or are they packs/presets? They all hang together really well.

Yeah everything is original on this beat. a lot of work on quantization was needed to get it right but i got it in the end. the instruments are preset on vst's but i layered them to give them their own sound.

Yeah everything is original on this beat. a lot of work on quantization was needed to get it right but i got it in the end. the instruments are preset on vst's but i layered them to give them their own sound.

Very good. Yeah, I can tell getting the timing right was a factor, especially for the chord-like rhythm that runs through it. It seems like it's heading towards off-beat, but never quite goes off-beat. That aspect of this track has a bit of a similar vibe to some of Keyshia Cole's stuff, especially "I Ain't Thru", if you know that track. I like that rhythm style and you nailed it here. Did the instruments come from a specific trap VST or the like or just from various VSTs you've got?

Very good. Yeah, I can tell getting the timing right was a factor, especially for the chord-like rhythm that runs through it. It seems like it's heading towards off-beat, but never quite goes off-beat. That aspect of this track has a bit of a similar vibe to some of Keyshia Cole's stuff, especially "I Ain't Thru", if you know that track. I like that rhythm style and you nailed it here. Did the instruments come from a specific trap VST or the like or just from various VSTs you've got?

No I dont think I own any vsts dedicated to trap. I use various different ones or until my laptop cant take it no more. ha.

Yo dope beat. I like how the beat builds up on the verses and the filtered part is on point. I just think the part where it transitions from the filtered part to the chorus could be better, like maybe add a pause between the two or add a fx sound to build it up into the chorus yanno like a rising fx or maybe both lol. But yeah this beat is nice and I can see this in the mainstream. Keep up the work!

Dope shit right here man, definitely could hear this on the radio. I really don't got much to suggest but as i was listening i imagined like a reall dope ass soulful organ subtley playing some dope licks in the background so you coulda threw something like that in but that's just what i'd do. Mix is on point like a mother****err. Keep it up.

Check out this remix if you got time:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ive-receive-feedback/hopsin-remix-f4f-476374/

I can see this being a nicki minaj or ace hood record. it has the feel of pink friday as well imo which is always good. your drums bass and progressions definitely feel mainstream which sells and thats all it comes down to. but at the same time its musical, i like this track a lot personally. lol my gf said did you make that beat? it sounds good.. i lied and said yes ;) lmao jk man, check me out whenever you get a chance buddy.

https://soundcloud.com/supersevron/tread-preview

Peep a follow also bud and ill return the favor. thanks man.

Last edited:
I can see this being a nicki minaj or ace hood record. it has the feel of pink friday as well imo which is always good. your drums bass and progressions definitely feel mainstream which sells and thats all it comes down to. but at the same time its musical, i like this track a lot personally. lol my gf said did you make that beat? it sounds good.. i lied and said yes ;) lmao jk man, check me out whenever you get a chance buddy.

https://soundcloud.com/supersevron/tread-preview

Peep a follow also bud and ill return the favor. thanks man.

Man as long as you let me tell mines that I made your beat, we all cool. That shit was fire. I can hear that pumping at the club. Has a dope bounce to it. Great job. Imma follow you but when I get on my
Laptop. It's a mission on my cellphone.

This was very well done! The mix you did definitely has some punch, and I agree with everyone who said that this is radio friendly. I honestly don't really hear anything that I could point out that needs fixing, keep it up! Could you give me your opinion on this new track I've made? I'd really appreciate your feedback

https://soundcloud.com/by-tor-1/cyber-shark-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back