F4F - Goin' Down: A Festival Trap type song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey FP, here I am again with yet another track I made today. You know the deal, leave me your feed and I'll return the favor.

https://soundcloud.com/jafariroberts/goin-down

Like the riser you've chosen and how it blends into the synth...then the snares come in and the new synth chords - this joint is hard, son. Feelin this and all of the different progressions you have goin on. You clearly understand song structure and I really appreciate that. Many people don't understand how to switch up their song structures to keep the story interesting while also being creative and original...we're storytellers and I'm tryna hear more of your stories. No real issues besides the fact that I play piano and guitar and always appreciate some live instrumentatation, but I can appreciate this beat for what it is and you've done a good job on it.

Check me out at: https://soundcloud.com/wildinout/archangels-x-ywm-you-were-missed

Haha I feel you on that, those are my main instruments as well funny enough but I've been in a mode of making these synth/trap songs lately, probably cause I haven't performed anywhere live in a minute. Much love on the feed homie, I checked out your joint and it was mad chill, you and YWM on a beat can't go wrong haha good stuff

I like it. Whole sounds fits together and it's rich of various treatments, it's hard to make.
I don't have any good tips for you because you are level up from me.

Kind of sounds like the main synth is a bit loud for the rest of the track. Its a banging ass track either way though. Gotta find somebody to spit that hot blood fire all over the track. Keep it up!

Thanks for the feed y'all, itsatrap I actually left some feed on your track already haha but the joint was fire man gotta love that Latin trap

Wow it lacks energy...didn't expect to hear that lol, the second page really isn't feeling this as much as the first page was haha, but thanks for the feed man ima check you out right now

That was a spell check error on the "ugh" I meant to say "ugh" but yea it has energy but it could do some more auxiliary perch. sounds to help assist, and thanks for the feedback, I do agree with you on select feedback, as you said about using too many words sometimes.

...I'm confused on what you mean by the error you used the same word lol, I'm not sure what you mean by auxiliary perch either but as far as adding sounds, I definitely see where you're coming from I thought about that for a while, but just for the style of trap it is I felt it would be better to focus more on builds rather than go overboard with melodies, it's just the popular style...I'll have to reconsider that though, thanks again for the feed man

And yea dude don't get me wrong your delivery in general is way above par, I just figure that you're at a point where you're finished with a solid album and you wanna hear the little things that a listener might pick up, I feel like your album has a nice overall message though kind of in a good kid mad city way which is dope

So it turns out I've been updating my soundcloud with the wrong file for most of today so all the changes I made haven't even been present until now...another classic goof lol. Would appreciate if I can get some new feedback on this newly mixed version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back