*NEW* Keep It On The Low - F4F

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyTakeMusic

Whats up yall! Got this beat done a couple months ago and finally releasing it to the public. I think its got a industry style to it. You be the judge. It goes hard but still has that pop radio flavor to it. Feed 4 Feed as always.

Last edited:
yeah i agree with it havin a mainstream feel to it. can definetely hear this on the radio. good job on the mix man. the beat sounds really clean and professional. nothing bad to say about this man. just hopefully you find the right artist to get on this!

appreciate it if you could feed me backL https://www.futureproducers.com/for...feedback/new-mac-miller-type-beat-f4f-475898/

yeah i might have one in mind locally. just wish someone big would cop it though. lol haha. thanks for the comments. im checking you out now.

I dont know why but i love the break at .41 that goes into your melody with the bell synth, your sounds are all super clean and very impressive, this is a smooth track man
the break at 1.22 is super sick to! I love the filter effect you used. Its definitely sounds industry standard great work man!
I would love to hear any feedback you'd be able to give me on my new track man it'd be appreciated as hell Caveat Kidman - Crystal Psyche
best of luck man

super clean man! lil drop @ 1:22 is soooo dope dude! great mixing and feeling here and it's def a radio banger! keep it up man you got skills!

Definitely some mainstream ish bro and I'm not usually on that, but this bangs man, the mix is cleaaaaaaaaan, drums are tight, hi hats fit the track perfectly the hat rolls dont sound forced at, filters are used perfectly and the track has a really nice progression, never sounds repetitive. Legit need to get someone on this would be dope. I love this and I'm being so serious, keep up the work man

This joint is fire doot! Mix is good, I'd turn the snare up a tad, but that's just me. The melody is what kept me listening, great arrangement. The drops and the filters used are hot as hell! Keep em comming.

Intro has that pop style that the radio loves. Production sounds quality and the beat is on point with those hi-hats. I'd turn down that high synth line in the intro. Good chord progressions and the bells are a nice addition to the melody in the verse. Transition whip sounds a little too high too. Like the filter you put going into the 2nd verse. I'd like to hear some more variation added on top of that main melody - maybe some piano added. I was just playing along on my piano and came up with F(bass note) F-A-C G(bass note) E-A-C A(bass note)E-A-C G(bass note) E-A-C something super simple would make a big difference...let me know if you'd like an example WAV of some piano you can use. Nice job.

Check me out at: https://soundcloud.com/wildinout/i-know

Thanks man. The beat started of with some pianos but late taken out. The beats just too synthesized. It might do good for a bridge though. I got some better ones coming out; would love to have you check them out. thanks again.

The bell sound is really good I like how you kind of flick those keys. The melody is go together beautifully, keep up the awesome work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back