New Jam! Superloser - K Dangerous(Prod ChrisCastleberry) F4F! {Failed superhero}

Dude, I love how you always have themes! Definitely original stuff. Maybe a little to monotone on this one though. Otherwise its pretty sick. Keep them coming.

Thanks brother! ya i try to keep it interesting and fresh! Ya i feel you on the monotone but im trying to get better with each jam! You know i got more coming man lol thanks again!

okay so im under the impression that you are the lyricist on the beat correct? if thats the case im digging your flow and your lyrical content, its nice to hear rap about more than pussy money or weed, however i must say one thing i didnt like is that the vocals seemed a little too loud for the beat some points kind of like it was sitting on top beat as apposed to being mixed in. other than that though i thought the vocals were on point, as faras the beat goes, those hi hats have got to go, they just dont seem to fit right kind of like they were just thrown in to throw them in other than that i would have turned up the percussion but all in all a dope piece.

Ya thats me on the mic! thanks man ya it gets annoying to me when these song dont have any substance so i try to be unique. Ya i have gotten mixed reviews on the hats but i fell you on the vocs... im just trying to figure out how the hell to get them right lol. Thanks for getting back to me and giving me some good feed man i appreciate you!

im always looking to collab with emcees as well and this seemed pretty ill... Let me know if u got opening sometime and I will see what I can do!

Yo man good listen again.

Good lyrics and creative flow going.

Then music holds it own and I find myself liking the music track and sound selection...

I like Stabby music....and the music flowed and waived.

Am I right tho....that you didn't use a bassdrum or kick in this?
Sounds like bass stabs at the bottom...

Right at the halfway point, I really really expected, the loud lo range BOOM/THUD.....(ei, lopass kick + reverb)
And then I expected everything to continue the same but maybe with quick HH hits.

like BOOOOM ta ta ta ta tss ta ta ta ta tss......BOOOOM ta ta ta ta tss ta ta ta ta tss

All the while you're still droppin bombs.

Great work bro! again!....but I can just sense you wanna add the wide kick. haha

haven't read other comments yet you've probably already discussed this down the line.

◮CYAN◭;49785314 said:
Yo man good listen again.

Good lyrics and creative flow going.

Then music holds it own and I find myself liking the music track and sound selection...

I like Stabby music....and the music flowed and waived.

Am I right tho....that you didn't use a bassdrum or kick in this?
Sounds like bass stabs at the bottom...

Right at the halfway point, I really really expected, the loud lo range BOOM/THUD.....(ei, lopass kick + reverb)
And then I expected everything to continue the same but maybe with quick HH hits.

like BOOOOM ta ta ta ta tss ta ta ta ta tss......BOOOOM ta ta ta ta tss ta ta ta ta tss

All the while you're still droppin bombs.

Great work bro! again!....but I can just sense you wanna add the wide kick. haha

haven't read other comments yet you've probably already discussed this down the line.

Thanks brother! I actually only messed with a beat a little...in logic the lows sounded too much so i think i cut them a little too far =( Glad you liked the song tho man! thanks for getting back to me!

U know what you do bro?

You Open a New empty Project in Logic

Then select audio file......Add you finished track there

Now open another channel and make it an audio file also....in this channel....put the Kick Drum/lo range

But...because you don't want to fk up the sonics of the original track.....I WOULDN'T suggest EQing the two tracks to mesh together....because it'll screw up the sound....

BUT what you want to do in this new project.....is Add the Kick where you want.....and 'Duck' the whole music track.... using a tight sidechain compression...with a mid-fast release

And instead of EQing the 'music track' to fit the 'drum track'.....do it the other way around...

Hollow out the drum track using eq....so the music track can easily pass thru without clashing.....(Using a HalfPipe slope in the lo end)

New project and just add the two sound files together. easy peasy

Last edited:
◮CYAN◭;49785338 said:
U know what you do bro?

Now open another channel and make it an audio file also....in this channel....put the Kick Drum/lo range

But...because you don't want to fk up the sonics of the original track.....I WOULDN'T suggest EQing the two tracks to mesh together....because it'll screw up the sound....

BUT what you want to do in this new project.....is Add the Kick where you want.....and 'Duck' the whole music track.... using a tight sidechain compression...with a mid-fast release

And instead of EQing the 'music track' to fit the 'drum track'.....do it the other way around...

Hollow out the drum track using eq....so the music track can easily pass thru without clashing.....(Using a HalfPipe slope in the lo end)

This is cool, definitely holding on to this advice. It's not my thread, but thanks for that man! Haha

◮CYAN◭;49785338 said:
U know what you do bro?

Do i need the stems to do this since the beat im starting with is just 1 file?

Back