New Jam! Superloser - K Dangerous(Prod ChrisCastleberry) F4F! {Failed superhero}

It's going in the right direction. The hi hats need to go down like everyone else said. I feel like the lyrics were good but with delivery was a little monotone. For me the funnest rap to listen to is the songs where the artist is putting in enerygy and creating dynamics. Just like when you make a drum beat, if everything is at the same velocity it sounds robotic and computerized, but if you add variation in the levels you add a little more groove. Hope this helps. Cheers.

Thanks for the input and listening man!

its a really kool beat, i almost want the drums to opo out more to match how close your vocals feels to us. Other than that i like the melody work you've done. I also agree with the others in that adding a slight reverb on the vocals might help

thanks a bunch for the feed man! i appreciate you

I like this man its a dope concept. I would say just adjust the mix a bit and try some layering on the drums. good work overall man keep grinding

I like this man its a dope concept. I would say just adjust the mix a bit and try some layering on the drums. good work overall man keep grinding

Thank you man i was hoping it would be an interesting topic! Thanks man

This is pretty tight. I'm feeling the horns especially. Your vocals sound like they are clipping. Keep an eye on your mixer when you are recording them as they shouldn't be getting anywhere near 0. I think I record my vocals at something like -10 dbs. The snare needs to come up as it's tough to hear. Overall good work. Keep making tracks and you will keep getting better and better.

new-south-808-banger-bye-f4f-

This is pretty tight. I'm feeling the horns especially. Your vocals sound like they are clipping. Keep an eye on your mixer when you are recording them as they shouldn't be getting anywhere near 0. I think I record my vocals at something like -10 dbs. The snare needs to come up as it's tough to hear. Overall good work. Keep making tracks and you will keep getting better and better.

new-south-808-banger-bye-f4f-

Thank you man! ya i just gotta keep at it. Ill check out your track asap

dope stuff kyle. sick flow and lyrics. just feel that the drums could be brought up in the mix. keep it up ma man

dope stuff kyle. sick flow and lyrics. just feel that the drums could be brought up in the mix. keep it up ma man

Im glad you dig it man! I know when you got my back im onto something lol! Imma stay on my grind! Thanks again!

pretty cool, homie!
diggin' the horns in the beat

the only problem is the vocals are really hollow! other than that, pretty dope homie1

Dude, I love how you always have themes! Definitely original stuff. Maybe a little to monotone on this one though. Otherwise its pretty sick. Keep them coming.

okay so im under the impression that you are the lyricist on the beat correct? if thats the case im digging your flow and your lyrical content, its nice to hear rap about more than pussy money or weed, however i must say one thing i didnt like is that the vocals seemed a little too loud for the beat some points kind of like it was sitting on top beat as apposed to being mixed in. other than that though i thought the vocals were on point, as faras the beat goes, those hi hats have got to go, they just dont seem to fit right kind of like they were just thrown in to throw them in other than that i would have turned up the percussion but all in all a dope piece.

Back