New Jam! Superloser - K Dangerous(Prod ChrisCastleberry) F4F! {Failed superhero}

like my man above my said those hat rolls need to be turned down, theyre the loudest thing in the mix. The actual kick and snare need to be turnt up they're too quiet, if you work on the mix you could have a potential banger. The actual composition and progression of the track is pretty good, really well produced and the flows are pretty nice as well.

like my man above my said those hat rolls need to be turned down, theyre the loudest thing in the mix. The actual kick and snare need to be turnt up they're too quiet, if you work on the mix you could have a potential banger. The actual composition and progression of the track is pretty good, really well produced and the flows are pretty nice as well.

Ok thanks for the crit man i appreciate your listening!

You've got that flow down pat, man, it sounds awesome. The lyrics are pretty on point, as well. We need to collab on some shit soon, without a doubt!

Last edited:
wow, i actually really enjoy the melodies! the hat rolls are awesome! however i do feel like you could have mixed the vocals a bit better, maybe add just a little bit of reverb on them to make the fit a bit better, this is solid stuff man keep it up.

Yeah this is cool (brass sounds,drums sounds.
I like the beat.
Mix is ok but the snare is a bit to quiet i think?
Anyway keep it up.

wow, i actually really enjoy the melodies! the hat rolls are awesome! however i do feel like you could have mixed the vocals a bit better, maybe add just a little bit of reverb on them to make the fit a bit better, this is solid stuff man keep it up.
Thanks for listening man! Ya i love the rolls too! lol. I glad you dug it!

Beat could use way more agressive drums. they just dont hit hard enough. the hat game is near perfect, maybe more reverb? your flow is tight id like to hear more personality behind the delivery, ur vocals are also abit quiet, though i think thats competing for same frequencies as the brass at points, u can fix that with some light cuts on the brass were your voices vowel tones usually are (for me its like 2000-3000 depending on the way im flowing) or more agressive compression on the vox, or some combination of both.

in summery, work on delivery and mixing skills esp the drum game, u got potential.

Beat could use way more agressive drums. they just dont hit hard enough. the hat game is near perfect, maybe more reverb? your flow is tight id like to hear more personality behind the delivery, ur vocals are also abit quiet, though i think thats competing for same frequencies as the brass at points, u can fix that with some light cuts on the brass were your voices vowel tones usually are (for me its like 2000-3000 depending on the way im flowing) or more agressive compression on the vox, or some combination of both.

in summery, work on delivery and mixing skills esp the drum game, u got potential.

Thank you my friend! ya i just need to get more into mixing becuase i feel like when im done it's nice but then you awesome dudes always have some tweak or something i can do to make it better lol

Over all it dosent sound professional. But its a nice facebook track. something just to hear yourself on. its easy to listen to but not much talent in the vocals or the beat.

Last edited:
its a really kool beat, i almost want the drums to opo out more to match how close your vocals feels to us. Other than that i like the melody work you've done. I also agree with the others in that adding a slight reverb on the vocals might help

Sounds good man!
You're voice sounds a bit inconsistent at times and could use a bit more energy, to go with the high energy of the beat.
Your flow sounds tight though.

It's going in the right direction. The hi hats need to go down like everyone else said. I feel like the lyrics were good but with delivery was a little monotone. For me the funnest rap to listen to is the songs where the artist is putting in enerygy and creating dynamics. Just like when you make a drum beat, if everything is at the same velocity it sounds robotic and computerized, but if you add variation in the levels you add a little more groove. Hope this helps. Cheers.

Back