*New Beat - Space Cowboys* Prod. By - @NeimanTyler 100% Feedback

hey man, i like how ambient the background is, definitely mellow haha, i want the drums to be heavier mainly snare and more variation on the hi hat, your synths keep the beat bobbing, but also get repetitive without another melody on top or someone rapping on the beat, all and all though dope shit man, keep it up!

Yeah man good work this sounds tight. I haven't been doing this for long so I can't comment on every detail but it sounds nice. Good melody (as if it hasn't been already said haha)

snar is to much on right and in my opinion doesnt mutch, melody is nice, synths are great , change hihats

Nice job, the lead melody is cool & the background sounds are cool, i think it could use some more variety, like instead of it building up, dropping melodies & adding them at different times, good work tho keep it up

Goin' Sadat X with the name. Dope. I think the bassline is too loud tho' and the kicks sound unnatural. Other than that, good beat.

Thanks for your feedback.

I like this beat its a slow burner, cool melodys! dont know if its my headphones but the snare is kinda separate from the mix, did you pan it? Maybe a subtle shaker in there might be nice.

Good work,

Peace

The synth in the beginning is mad catchy, & u def got the right idea for the beat but I feel like the drums could use some improvement. The snare needs to be EQd & I'd layer it with another sample, maybe with a nice sounding clap.The kick could be turned up butI'm feelin the 808 pattern. I could def hear some cymbals & hihats goin off in the background too, just experiment with different percussion until u find sounds that fit your style. Its a chill ass beat thats got a lot of potential, keep grindin.

Yea I like the mellow feel of this beat man...like some shit u walk on the clouds with...nice vibe this beat has for sure man! Nice lead u bring in at 1:05 really fits well into the beat...keep it up man!

If I had to point out something, it'd be the snare, but even with that it all sounds great! Has that spacey relaxing melody feel to it, all it needs is someone to rap/sing over it.

Back