*New Beat - Space Cowboys* Prod. By - @NeimanTyler 100% Feedback

NeimanTyler

Check out this snippet of the new track titled Space Cowboys; tell me who you hear on the track and let me know what you think. 100% feedback as always.

Don't forget to like, favorite and subscribe for more videos.

Bruh nice beat the volume was pretty low tho. I think that different hi hats would be better. I really like the melodies. Good work

Nice work, volume low on this track, not really feeling the snare.. seem like it should be replaced. nice work on the melodies i like the subs too keep up the good work, i like it overall.

I think everybody is unanimous with your melody man, I liked it a lot. That kick could have bumped a little harder though. It should definitely be longer as well lol. Overall it was a cool tune, something mellow to relax to. Thanks for the feed.

The synths are decent, the arrangement is good too. I'm not a fan of the snare, and I think the hats could be turned up a bit in the mix. Additionally, it could use some more variety in the main synth work, its repeated throughout the whole track. I like the synth that comes in around halfway through. Maybe speed the whole thing up a bit too to make it a bit livelier. Thanks for the feed!

I really like the sub bass on this and yes the synth that comes on at the end is the best part..i gives this song so much feel...overall I really like this song...two things I would turn down the snare a little bit and up the hi hat a little bit...but you instrumentation is very on point...great job

Last edited:
after 1.05 mark the beat is damn epic. i love those melodies after that. that would be perfect part for the hook. the whole beat is actually very good. good choices for the drum sounds and synths.

I like the feel of the beat nice & laid back, I could probly hear cudi on this. I'd add some more drums to this tho, like a second hihat with a different pattern, maybe some more crash & ride cymbals. Something about the snare sticks out too much, but that's my opinion. I'd also add some transition sound fx, but its def got poetential to be a dope track when its finished.

f4f? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-smooth-hip-hop-beat-f4f-462900/#post49724893

Back