*New Beat - Space Cowboys* Prod. By - @NeimanTyler 100% Feedback

Dig this one , kinda inspiring , would be fire with vocal . Keep up the good work bruh!

Last edited:
i dont feel like theres enough going on. that change at 1:10 was nice but the snare was off centered idk i think people should have a reference track when theyre making beats i use em all the time when im mixing just make sure your shit sounds full and theres enough atmosphere, a rapper will take care of the rest.

very relaxing.
Theres a fine line between too complex and not complex enough and i think your build up of layers built up to a perfect complexity :) great job. I also really like the sounds you used, they work really well with the scales youve used. especially at that tempo. keep it up

RETURNING FEEDBACK...IM DIGGIN THE OVERALL SOUND OF THIS

I wish there a little more variation. not too big on the hook, maybe change that sound or lower it or something, just something about that part seems a little off to me.

not bad, add more percussion as well

sK

If it had a louder/more prominent clap sound and didn't have that bell-arppegiation melody I would say it almost sounds like something Drake would spit over. I say that because of the dark/ambient vibe and the synth-bass. Plus the progression reminds me of "Too Much" a bit. The pad that comes in on the hook is fitting though, makes it more eerie but the only problems I really see in this are in the mix, everything else is pretty decent to me. Keep up the good work.

FEEDLINK: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...like-some-thoughts-*f4f*-463456/#post49727519

Last edited:
Like everyone else has said.

Very melodic and laid back. Can't really say WHO I can hear on it, but definitely an MC who has something deep to say. I really like the atmospheric synths used in the whole composition, but I must say that I'm also not a huge fan of that snare.

When you get chance could you leave me some feedback on my first thread on FP??? vvvvvvvv

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...n-dream-walkin-old-beat-100%-feedback-463501/

Last edited:
Found it!

- I think the baseline is a little too loud
- I think the main melody has a space feel but i feel the main part of the verses are too empty -- it needed more mid-end presence
- But when all the melodies come in, it does a good job of filling in the frequencies
- Maybe some transition effects would be dope
- I would turn up the bass-synth abit (not the bassline) since it will add more depth
- Maybe add more reverb on the snare -- itl help with the atmosphere

Back