New Beat (Easy) All Feed Returned!

It's safe to speak for us all by saying that plucking is on point with the sound. I think a little more reverb on the finger-snap would elevate it and make it a little less stagnant feeling. Mixed really well though, I feel it. Check out my first mixtape in my signature and let me know what you think!

Reduxxx - I checked couple of your tracks I was feeling Matisyahu - Sunshine.
It's pretty sick!

JayCoff - The first track got my attention and probably my fav of the mixtape. I'm impressed I like your style!

Reduxxx - I checked couple of your tracks I was feeling Matisyahu - Sunshine.
It's pretty sick!

JayCoff - The first track got my attention and probably my fav of the mixtape. I'm impressed I like your style!

Thanks bro, I appreciate your kind words!

Thanks again for the feedback on my piano stuff man, def appreciated.

And dude this track is legit! I can tell you put a lot of effort into it. Everything for me was on point; the plucks, the strings, the finger snap, all the variations, and even the hint of swing in there. I don't really see anything in particular with the mix you can do to improve the track. The low end sounds well cared for and it's all easy on the ears. I gave it a like on SC, solid track man!

The beat sounds good but the bass is very low and the strings that came in were a little loud. That's the only problem I have.

Keep it up.

TaylorMace - the track is pretty good, I like your approach how you rap. Reminds me of 90's rap. Keep it up.

WillBeatsProductions - I listened to couple of your beats and I like what I hear. You got that underground/ old school flavor which I like very much.

JuKe -You got a nice beat, It's dark and moody. I liked the strings. The bells, hihats were nice addition. Just work on the mix and you will be good.

extremely well done- i dig the variety and the quality of the mix. good instrumentation with clever sticatto synth. the strings and rhodes are also highlights here.

Back