Samplebased Choir Banger, 150 BPM, F4F

Dope joint, but you sure this is 150 BPM's? Sounds more around 80 to me. Nice beat tho'! Soundtrack ish.

I like it! It's a really weird track which is just my style. I'd like to hear more out of the drums, but all in all good track!

Actually think this is my best work, a nice banger with good progression. I could be wrong though, what do you guys think :)

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Its a really interesting track- reminds me very strongly of the solo section from David Bowie's track Moonage Daydream (the 8th note trill). this track is screaming out for some George Harrison style guitar :) Cool change of pace

Great track man , the choir are to loud imo but otherwise very dope .

Nice use of the string . Also the bass line is sick .

Great track overall , keep up the good work and thanks for the feed on my post .

this some of that undead funk!!! i could see this being the theme song for like a undead civil rights leader's movie.

like the choir sounds really give it some flavor with the vocals. With some chill rap over it I would chill hard haha.

I love it brotha...it sound like a song from a revenge flick(movie) something like kill bill. its amazing how we all do the same thing but have different styles of music. I would have to try really hard to make something like that

Back