New Beat (Easy) All Feed Returned!

Its different for sure. I like it, it has a nice bounce to it. Gets a lot of energy and then all of a sudden mellows out at 1:25. That's so dope and pleasing to the listener. The way you arranged this kind of take the listener on a little journey. I'll be checking out more of your work.

Check out my song Kaleidoscope

Damn, this sounded unique as soon as I pressed play. My favorite section of it is that part that comes in at :37, that melody is mellow af, on point. The strings later on are a good touch to give it a peak to. Overall, this shit is just creative af. Yuu kept it interesting the whole time with the arrangement, the different instruments/melodies dropping in n out etc. Everything just falls into place real well, the mix is clean n clear. Dope ass instrumental.

Peep my work here
: https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/beats-mantra-nor-f4f-f4f-f4f-471318/

Last edited:
Yo returning feed.
This beat sound dope and unique. You've made a very interesting selection of instruments and the beat keeps changing and never gets repetitive
Gr8 job keep the dopeness coming!

Really well composed man, all the instruments used fit together so well, a simple mix down and its dope man

That plucked strings line is so smooth, I love it. Mixing is really solid as well. Keep it up, following you on SC, would appreciate if you checked out my stuff as well.

Back