Neve Thought That Hip Hop Would Do A 180

Dude look mad as hell in that skirt, lol. He was like "If I wear this, you gonna make me a model? I ain't no bich tho, I'mma wear it, but if somebody say somethin..."

That dude trying to be extra gully in a skirt, lol.

What if a buncha dudes rolled up on you looking like that and beat the crap outta you? Stomped you out, spit on you, all that. Lol. Don't front like 3-4 dudes in skirts can't whoop your azz. Lol. The shame I'd feel while hunting them down to kill one by one, lol.

I'm done.:D

LMFAO!! literally!

What if wiz got into a fist fight wearing that shit? That would be hilarious looking!

wiz-khalifa-skirt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the f' should someone wear skinny jeans?
you can't tell me it's comfy.
skinny jeans are meant for girls/women. not for full grown MEN.
for the ones wearing skinny's; don't be offended, it's your own decision, BUT i think it's made for the women.
I really don't understand what's going on in peoples minds to wear skinny's....
If i ever had a son, and he wears them. i would whoop his ass so f' hard that he could pull the skinny jeans out of his ass.

but that's my opinion haha

^^^If bychez liked skinny jeans, I'd understand. That's all it would take...but girls don't even like dudes in them, so who are you wearing them for? Lol.

^^^If bychez liked skinny jeans, I'd understand. That's all it would take...but girls don't even like dudes in them, so who are you wearing them for? Lol.

Haha that's true, when i see a guy in skinny's, you can already hear girls/women laughing or making fun of it.

there's only one thing left to do:
Kill em with fire before they lay eggs!!!!

they need to be ashamed of themselves...

Last edited:
for the ones wearing skinny's; don't be offended, it's your own decision, BUT i think it's made for the women.
If i ever had a son, and he wears them. i would whoop his ass so f' hard that he could pull the skinny jeans out of his ass.

Be careful you may eat those words one day. I've tried my damnest to get my 11 yr old nephew to stop wearing them but that's all he likes. I even tease him when I buy them. I call him Mr. Skinny Jeans but he doesnt care. I love him regardless so all I can do is make sure he's masculine in all other areas. I have also signed his azz up for boxing lessons at the local gym so he can defend himself when he gets teased for wearing them. Even if he doesnt get teased, they may still try and bully him just because of how he dresses.

Last edited:
Daveyvg "Kill them with fire". Lol, a bit to extreem but still funny.

But its just a phase, itll be over in the next decade, and something even funnier has replaced it.

try a pair before making such opinions
i thought people were over the skinny jeans outrage by now, jeez.

that was funny though.

as with everything, some ******* like them, some dont.
i wear skinny jeans at work and it took some girls time to get use to it, but some like skinnys.
the other day i switched up and wore some baggy jeans and she said she dont like how i look wit baggy's cuz she so used to seeing me in skinny jeans.

Haha that's true, when i see a guy in skinny's, you can already hear girls/women laughing or making fun of it.

there's only one thing left to do:
Kill em with fire before they lay eggs!!!!

they need to be ashamed of themselves...

smh. and you being from the netherlands, i thought skinny jeans were popular in europe.
in highschool the europeans were wearing the tight clothes before they were officially in here lol.
i remember when the foreign exchange students came from france, germany, and spain, they all dressed like the guys' on "that 70's show"

smh. and you being from the netherlands, i thought skinny jeans were popular in europe.
in highschool the europeans were wearing the tight clothes before they were officially in here lol.
i remember when the foreign exchange students came from france, germany, and spain, they all dressed like the guys' on "that 70's show"

Well, let me tell you this, people from germany dress way different than in the netherlands.
so do poeple in france and spain.
And i can tell you, here in holland, we don't dress like "that's 70's show".
and yes alot of people wear skinny's here, but it came from something! and yes, it came from the USA.

I think skinny jeans are for women, not for full grown men like I said before...

Last edited:
I have also signed his azz up for boxing lessons at the local gym so he can defend himself when he gets teased for wearing them. Even if he doesnt get teased, they may still try and bully him just because of how he dresses.

bruh dont you realize for all the kids under 18, skinny jeans is just as normal as snapbacks and jordans. (dependin on where you live i guess.)
i doubt he gets teased for wearing skinnies. If anything it has to be whats "in" at his school if thats what he wants to wear, and you keep buying them for him. if anything, hes more likely to get bullied for wearing baggy jeans.

Last edited by a moderator:
bruh dont you realize for all the kids under 18, skinny jeans is just as normal as snapbacks and jordans. (dependin on where you live i guess.)
i doubt he gets teased for wearing skinnies. If anything it has to be whats "in" at his school if thats what he wants to wear, and you keep buying them for him. if anything, hes more likely to get bullied for wearing baggy jeans.

I dont wear skinnies, but I think you're actually right about this.

the feamles around my way say flat out they cant date no man with jeans tigher then there own... there one chick I heard say she wants another kid sometime and she know the nutts have been damaged LMAO.. girls don't like them.. 9th grade beezys might but grown chicks don't want a skinny jean rockin fool LMAO.. hey, they said it, not me.

It's true. Hell I'm 23 and there's quite a few people I know wearing them. I'm too big for them and they look questionable to me, but hey if woman like them then oh well.

You wouldn't have caught me dead in clothes like Grand Master Flash and the Furious five, and i'm from that era! Back then it was not so much about your image as it was about your music. You could have dudes dressed in tight leather pants, naked chested wit' leather vests, and long hair, dudes wit Lee straight leg jean, top ten adidas, a sweatshirt, and a dookie rope, Dudes wit' Balley suits and shoes on, Dudes dressed in quasi-african garb, dudes wit' suede pumas and sweat suits on all at the same show. And here's the kicker....that all rocked it. Now it's all about image and what's selling. They aimed to set a new trends. They went from trend setters to trend sweaters! A man in a skirt is just nugged up! Damn shame.

Any music promoted by a third party organization is being exploited to make money..

MTV play Wiz so that kids will watch MTV and then MTV can charge 100K for ad space..anything in the media's eye has been co-modified, repackaged and resold to consumers.

those tights Wiz is wearing will be making £$£$ now hes rockin them, so they make more and the cycle continues..its not really about the music when the media is involved..its just a tool to sell shit to kids

real/authentic music grows from the people until MTV get a hold of it and starts mouth ****ing the life outta it for profit, at which point dumb kids with no identity of sense of direction jump on and start ****ing the ass. Only to leave the music feeling withered, abused and suicidal when a new trend comes along

the feamles around my way say flat out they cant date no man with jeans tigher then there own... there one chick I heard say she wants another kid sometime and she know the nutts have been damaged LMAO.. girls don't like them.. 9th grade beezys might but grown chicks don't want a skinny jean rockin fool LMAO.. hey, they said it, not me.

That's all I ever hear too. And that goes for women of all colors, backgrounds, ect. from my experience. I think dudes get "friendzone convos" from girls who think they're gay and that's more convo than they were getting before they put on a pair, so they think they winning.

Back