Nerve Damage beat *F4F*

The beat kicks a** once it hits 24 seconds the intro to the beat is to long to wait for which could be why you're not getting feedback. Then again I just hate intros. Dope beat (once it kicks in).

Pretty good stuff if you ask me, just a few observations about the mix.

-the little piano run that happens at about 1.34 just before those chimes kick in could be louder as it's quite impressive and deserves more focus
- the instrumentation is strong - the chimes, the choir, the keys and the string stab - and don't need to be so subjugated to the percussion in the mix; I understand this is a beat but when you have such sophisticated voices going on the drums should support the melody and harmonics not overwhelm it.

good stuff in itself, but doesn't need to hit so hard.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ent-3-4-time-signature-f4f-guaranteed-468992/

The beat kicks a** once it hits 24 seconds the intro to the beat is to long to wait for which could be why you're not getting feedback. Then again I just hate intros. Dope beat (once it kicks in).

Thanks bro

overall nice beat. Love that dark vibe and piano. :)

Thank you

Pretty good stuff if you ask me, just a few observations about the mix.

-the little piano run that happens at about 1.34 just before those chimes kick in could be louder as it's quite impressive and deserves more focus
- the instrumentation is strong - the chimes, the choir, the keys and the string stab - and don't need to be so subjugated to the percussion in the mix; I understand this is a beat but when you have such sophisticated voices going on the drums should support the melody and harmonics not overwhelm it.

good stuff in itself, but doesn't need to hit so hard.

Cool, thanks for the feed, ill keep that in mind!

good stuff but i feel the drums should be more detailed especially for a song like this

Thanks for the feed, any tips for making them more detailed?

Back