Something a bit different in a 3/4 time signature.........F4F Guaranteed....

FNYK

Greetings. This track evolved from a 3/4 break and recollections of childhood. How does the production sound to you? As I've said before, straight outta the headphone socket of the old S3000xl it sounds crisp as anything; but once it's been mixed down, burned to standalone audio CDR, converted to WAV and uploaded I'm not so sure.....All feedback returned , dropped your links, always delighted to hear new sounds.

https://soundcloud.com/fnyk/boogie-fi-dada

Greetings there experimenting earthling.

This took a little while to get going for me, but once it did, I enjoyed the vibes. I think the coziness and melodic nature provided deserves some warmer settling drums ambient. I think this may rest with the engineering. I enjoyed the overall feel of this when it picked up. Keep it going.

Please return the feedback: https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/free-compilation-%7C-soaring-roris-loops-ideas-etc-%7C-f4f-468970/

- TTT

Boogie is the perfect word to describe this jam. I like how the song changed feelings around the half way mark, an awesome tune.

Thanks for the feedback, Cap'n. Iook forward to leaving some feed on your threads when I get home in about 36 hours. Will need to check out the original Lorde track as I'm not familiar with it. Peace.

Thanks for the feed mate,will check the remix on your thread in about 24 hours when I hit home. I don't know the original so I'm tempted to check your remix firdt...not sure. ....peace!

Sorry it ain't doing it for you. Any suggestions regarding improving the mixing always most appreciated.

i like this man, gets good when the beat starts developing with the extra sounds over the top. personally i think some more bass could bring it up a bit, though not too much that it ruins the melody over the top. it's experimental and different, which i like.

nice job, keep it up

Last edited:
A very beautiful track. I love all of the different instruments interlaced throughout, especially the violin. The mix sounds really good to me, so I don't think you need to do anything on that end. Someone mentioned earlier, maybe there could be some harder kicks in there, but I'm sure your drum choice was your preference, so ain't nothing wrong with that. I always love to hear experimental music on here, so keep posting them!

whats up man. this is deffinetly different. sound like something that would be in a movie.
-some of your sounds need to stay on beat. they are slightly off
-try clearing up your mix a little bit. make it more bright.
very strange beat but i actually didnt have a major issue with it. just a different sound not the same old same old lol
good job man. i think you should continue working on this type of sound.

check me out
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...resh-lab-100%-f4f-@flgang-let-me-know-469276/

I'm enjoying this, it has kind of a day-dreamy reminiscent feel to it.. Good vibes. Keep writing from the heart!

Now this is different!! Loved the intro!! And the picture cracked me up lol!! It was also funny as I really did not know what to expect when the intro finished. I think it would of been cool if you kept some of the influence from the intro throughout the track. I do not like commenting on other peoples mixes as mine are not the best so I will leave it there :p!!

Keep doing your stuff man!!

long intro, but don't change it, it suits very well. I love the melody, but on 3:00 the main melody is louder then other, lower the volume of that instrument, and you're good.

3/4 is an interesting time signature. Your track swings nicely. I guess as we are all music enthusiasts we give a track time, but the spoken word bit may lose a few listeners in it's length. I thought it would be more African sounding, but it does have Afro-Jazz type elements. It was cool though.

Back