My (mind blowing?) debut EP... Color Spacesound Turbulence | FREE DOWNLOAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother of god. I love this kind of trippy soundscape. It sounds like you put a lot of time and effort into this, and the product is outstanding. Really great job, man, excellent stuff.

Greetings there.

Thanks a lot for enjoying my travels, and for the great kind words. Even though I have no choice in the matter, comments like this make me want to transcode more travels.

- TTT

I would definitely listen to this LP on a long drive or just to kick back an chillax ! I really don't have any feed back because this is not my genre! But everything sounds crisp and clean! Great production skill. I like the mood that you set! wish i could give you some more feed back just cant think of anything after listening to your LP. You diffiently have some great ideas here!

Hey, man. Thanks for the feedback on my track. I'm glad you deem it worthy to take another listen once I get it to greater quality!

Anyway, track 10 (like the rest of the tracks) is gold, man. You should find an ill emcee to team up with (if you haven't already) because you're someone I can see actually making it. Hell, I'd love to! To me, it has an underground feel that would have crossover appeal if someone huge got on it. It's mixed nicely, the drums are ill, and I love the like... I'm not even sure how to explain it, but it's sort of like a a series of chimes. A harp, perhaps, hah? I don't know, but it occupies the main spot in the track. Keep doing what you're doing, for sure.

Just returning the feedback. Always refreshing to hear something of such a high quality on FP, Like the experimental vibe, seems to have a Hip Hop influence to it, could definitely learn a thing or two from this work. Really easy to listen to. You have a new soundcloud follower, Good shit.

Just returning the feedback. Always refreshing to hear something of such a high quality on FP, Like the experimental vibe, seems to have a Hip Hop influence to it, could definitely learn a thing or two from this work. Really easy to listen to. You have a new soundcloud follower, Good shit.

Greetings traveler.

Thanks a lot for the kind words and thanks for enjoying the travels. Please stay tuned traveler, the travels will keep coming.

Sinus Roris is my follow up EP from Color Spacesound Turbulence, and it will be arriving to earth 1.7.14.

- TTT

very very chill tracks u got there. good work :)
only listened to the first 5 minutes and it really calmes me down.
:)
regards clexxx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back