My (mind blowing?) debut EP... Color Spacesound Turbulence | FREE DOWNLOAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dope ep man. I love the whole futuristic tone of it all, I left a comment on your video and I subbed hope to hear more of these beautiful cosmic waves.

damn this is crazy, you know what you are doing I don't have to add anything. like the sound selections is perfect, I really feel spaced out bro!

keep up the good work man, I subscribed!

Wow not really my thing but you've got some skills man. I think you should promote your stuff because it's good and number of followers you've got is not enough :P

Sounds are slick, mixes are smooth. Keep up the good work.

Dope ep man. I love the whole futuristic tone of it all, I left a comment on your video and I subbed hope to hear more of these beautiful cosmic waves.

They all sounds kind of similar for me but 11 sticks out for my ears.I like 11th beat yea.I dunno why tho.Prolly something about subconscious. :)

very good stuff man. Hug fan of space beats. Ill def be keeping an ear on this stuff and more to come.
If you get a chance and wanna check some other space beats peep my newest track and some other older ones.

https://soundcloud.com/chemical-sounds/interstellin

right up my alley. veryyy dope for sure. 20.47 on the youtube n then the one that came in after heavenly.

damn this is crazy, you know what you are doing I don't have to add anything. like the sound selections is perfect, I really feel spaced out bro!

keep up the good work man, I subscribed!

Greetings all!

Thanks much for enjoying the album. I hope this does get promotion so the world can hear. Thanks again for the kind words.

Amazing man, I'm listening some of your tracks right now and they are fantastic!

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Amazing man! I will download your ep for sure!

sounds dope

Smooth productions mate . Verry nice . Congrats . I need 2 take some time to listen the hole project . I just got the mp3 album ! Holla

hey this was really good, glad i listened to it, loved the ambient feeling.

Amazing man, I'm listening some of your tracks right now and they are fantastic!

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Amazing man! I will download your ep for sure!

Greetings you all.

I'm very glad you all enjoyed the travels you heard from the EP. The kind words are highly appreciated. Download and Subscribe links below:

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

Space bump.

returnin the feed.
The #5 track is very energetic man. I don't usually listen to this type of music but I can see the beauty of it tho. The atmosphere is at the same time relaxed and yet very energetic as I stated before. The little details here and there is what makes this unique and very interesting.
Very spacey sounds. Takes my mind to a whole other place.
Keep it up man!

Greetings.

Thanks a lot for the kind words. I'm very glad you enjoyed the EP. Please download it here and please subscribe.

- TTT

---------- Post added 06-29-2013 at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-28-2013 at 01:59 AM ----------

Space bump.

This was too dope, my friend. I listened to the whole project and I'm thoroughly impressed by how clean the production sounds as well as how cohesive you made this album. I admired how you stuck to a concept and explored within that framework. This will be downloaded and put on my iPod very shortly. Good shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back