My (mind blowing?) debut EP... Color Spacesound Turbulence | FREE DOWNLOAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was too dope, my friend. I listened to the whole project and I'm thoroughly impressed by how clean the production sounds as well as how cohesive you made this album. I admired how you stuck to a concept and explored within that framework. This will be downloaded and put on my iPod very shortly. Good shit

Greetings.

Thanks so much for the kind words and enjoying the album. I'm very glad you are downloading this and taking it with you. You now are a official 'traveler'. Please enjoy the many more travels to come.

Thanks again.

- TTT

Man, this is too much for me to tackle tonight! I listened to the first minute or so, and I was like..dang, maybe I should really listen to this one! Tomorrow night, this sitting session will be pleasant, I'm sure!

This indeed are spacey.Tracks remind me one space strategy game.I like when music brings back old good memories.And yours did it.So i say job is well done man.

Thanks for the feed once again!

Track 8:

- You sidechained everything to the kick right? Good choice -- i like the pumping effect
- The mix is very full, i like that
- Percussion and effects are nice -- really adds alot of atmosphere
- I maybe would've added like a really ambient vocal effect/sample to compliment the whole track

Good job man -- really impressed by the mix!

Greetings.

Man, this is too much for me to tackle tonight! I listened to the first minute or so, and I was like..dang, maybe I should really listen to this one! Tomorrow night, this sitting session will be pleasant, I'm sure!

I can't wait to hear what you think.

This indeed are spacey.Tracks remind me one space strategy game.I like when music brings back old good memories.And yours did it.So i say job is well done man.

Thanks a lot for enjoying the travels. I'm glad this EP brought back some intergalactic memories.

Thanks for the feed once again!

Track 8:

- You sidechained everything to the kick right? Good choice -- i like the pumping effect
- The mix is very full, i like that
- Percussion and effects are nice -- really adds alot of atmosphere
- I maybe would've added like a really ambient vocal effect/sample to compliment the whole track

Good job man -- really impressed by the mix!

Thanks a lot for the kind words. I'm not too sure if the kick is the only thing providing the pumping effect you mentioned. I'm glad you enjoyed the travel.

- TTT

This is very chill out and a beautiful production.

#8 is litterally Spacesound, haha. You really know how to play with the listener's emotions. I don't know how you made all this, but kudos to you man!

I listened to track 9. Dude I love it. It's so chill and smooth. I was nodding my head the whole way through. I'm definitely gonna be downloading this tape and listening to your other tapes. Great work man.

Im on the second track and i gotta say this already too dope i wish i had joint right now.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

I really like how creative you are with your beats cant think of anyone that sounds like this and thats one hell of a good thing keep it up :)

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

are you by any chance inspired by Flying Lotus its like if he had a son you would be him lol

Nice man, the guitar on 14 is awesome.

I listened to track 9. Dude I love it. It's so chill and smooth. I was nodding my head the whole way through. I'm definitely gonna be downloading this tape and listening to your other tapes. Great work man.

really great tracks! a lot of new sounds and different styles together! keep it up!

Im on the second track and i gotta say this already too dope i wish i had joint right now.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

I really like how creative you are with your beats cant think of anyone that sounds like this and thats one hell of a good thing keep it up :)

Greetings all.

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for enjoying the EP. Nim, please listen to this when you get some bud as well.

Thanks a billion stars and comets.

- TTT

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

@ Nim, Ha ha. Indeed. FlyLo is def one of my ancestors including Nujabes, J-Dilla, etc.

bro this is just.....just absoutely amazing..... YOU MUST TELL ME WHERE YOU GET THOSE LITTLE ALIEN SOUNDS THAT SOUNDS LIKE SPACESHIPS (thats the best i describe it lol) im currently listining as i write this comment, this is just pure goodness, OUSTANDING WORK BRO.

Greetings from the higher... parts of space.

bro this is just.....just absoutely amazing..... YOU MUST TELL ME WHERE YOU GET THOSE LITTLE ALIEN SOUNDS THAT SOUNDS LIKE SPACESHIPS (thats the best i describe it lol) im currently listining as i write this comment, this is just pure goodness, OUSTANDING WORK BRO.

Thanks a lot for the kind words. I'm really gracious of you enjoying the travel.

"Ms. Miyoko" comes from a dimension I once travelled to. It was complete with beautiful colors of yellow, pink, purples, magentas, etc... it as unlike anyplace I've ever been. There where dancing energies floating and skirting in rhythm. The warp there was pretty exciting in transition seeing all of the whimsies of things. I'm sure the sound could be recreated with high sine waves with portamentos and such? Here's more.

what software do you use?

Software? I'm afraid these aren't generated using computers of any sort. Read more here.

Thanks again.

- TTT

Greetings from the higher... parts of space.

Thanks a lot for the kind words. I'm really gracious of you enjoying the travel.

"Ms. Miyoko" comes from a dimension I once travelled to. It was complete with beautiful colors of yellow, pink, purples, magentas, etc... it as unlike anyplace I've ever been. There where dancing energies floating and skirting in rhythm. The warp there was pretty exciting in transition seeing all of the whimsies of things. I'm sure the sound could be recreated with high sine waves with portamentos and such? Here's more.

Software? I'm afraid these aren't generated using computers of any sort. Read more here.

Thanks again.

- TTT
thats enough to give me some ideas lol!! thanks and again good work!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back