Crooked I - Yodo (JT Aries Remix) - Feed 4 Feed

JT_Aries

Took a different direction than the original song, went with a softer more emotional type feel to the beat. Let me know what you think of this and drop your links I will return all feedback.

Last edited:
I definitely think that your remix provided the perfect musical piece for this rhyme. I like the non-traditional drums. I like that the track itself is kind of low-key and it's one of those tracks that kind of compliment the lyrics perfectly. For this type of track, I think that's important. Other than that, it's hard for me to really "critique" it, to be honest. It's not my favorite type of music, by any means. I just know that I believe you to be talented when it comes to this music game. You keep working and you've got it, no doubt. Great work.

Thanks for the feedback on my song. I'm sorry you didn't like the beat! BUT! I'm glad that you were feeling the vocals. I'll be working hard to get the mix better in the future.

I like it, but I was kinda waitin for a snare to come in. I like the melody, but I think it would have more impact with a big snare with maybe some reverb.

If you got a minute, check out my remix I did for a contest. Vote for me if you like it. All feedback is welcome good or bad. Thanks
http://indaba.us/ga4j

Back