Most Underated Producer

Don't know if anyone mentioned Scram Jones yet, but he's the definition of underrated. Tracks wit Wu-Tang, Biggie, Mariah Carey, 50, Snoop, Millz, Banks... "I played beats for diddy, did a flow for puff, still he copped the beat for biggie, now he owns my stuff/ sold a beat to 50 but the song got cut, 40 songs wit saigon but no not one stuck.... 10 years in the game and they like scram jones, who the **** is that?"

DJ Embee, but he's from Sweden so... it figures.

Plus, what's this talk about Blaze, Dilla and Madlib? Where are they underrated, exactly?

Last edited:
I would have to say that a lot of electronic producers are overlooked, maybe just in the US, but these guys have top notch production. Madeon, Zedd, Wolfgang, etc make some of the best quality productions with a computer and an idea.

Tae Beast
He is getting some shine now, because of the succes of TDE, but his shit is tight as ****, check out:
Live Again - Schoolboy Q, Kendrick Lamar and Curta!ns
Turn Me Up - Ab-Soul ft. Kendrick Lamar
Lust Demons - Ab-Soul ft. Jay Rock & BJ The Chicago Kid
Keisha's Song (Her Pain) - Kendrick Lamar ft. Ashtrobot
I'm Good - Schoolboy Q ft. Punch & BJ The Chicago Kid
Rush - Ab-Soul

And it's hard to call J Dilla Underrated because he is regarded one of the best by a lot of people.

ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=BEdm3XHUZII
constrobuz

ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd92de7f1uU
knxwledge

ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=JXon-iWR5Po
or even 9th wonder

kankick.. or maybe oh no

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

exile and knx are also pretty underrated

Back