Miley Cyrus - Bangerz

Wrong. Your just wrong. A sub genre of Hip Hop is Trip Hop. G-Funk is NOT a sub genre. Anyone who knows music knows this. You lost. Give up the fight cause your embarrassing yourself now.

I'll just put up a simple link. I could put up more, but the links are too numerous man. Seriously style and Sub Genre are used interchangibly around here. I know you kinda wanna save some face, but yeah whatever

Wrong. Your just wrong. A sub genre of Hip Hop is Trip Hop. G-Funk is NOT a sub genre. Anyone who knows music knows this. You lost. Give up the fight cause your embarrassing yourself now.

For one it's you're dickbrain. G-Funk is a sub genre of hip hop you ****ing nancy.

You do realize G-Funk samples P-Funk heavily, riiiiight?

For one it's you're dickbrain. G-Funk is a sub genre of hip hop you ****ing nancy.

You do realize G-Funk samples P-Funk heavily, riiiiight?

Oooooh, Mr.Wonderful. hahaha. Still laughing at that.

G-Funk samples P-Funk?...Oh my god!...who knew?

So Hip-Hop's sub genres are Boom Bap, G-Funk, East Coast etc etc.

Dr.Dre, DJ Quick, DJ Premier etc are artists in a sub genre within Hip-Hop are they hahahaha.

Oooooh, Mr.Wonderful. hahaha. Still laughing at that.

G-Funk samples P-Funk?...Oh my god!...who knew?

So Hip-Hop's sub genres are Boom Bap, G-Funk, East Coast etc etc.

Dr.Dre, DJ Quick, DJ Premier etc are artists in a sub genre within Hip-Hop are they hahahaha.

um yes they are. They are in the genre of hip hop and in a specific section of the genre of hip hop. It's not that difficult to understand.

um yes they are. They are in the genre of hip hop and in a specific section of the genre of hip hop. It's not that difficult to understand.

hahahahaha. what a clueless clown. premo is an artist in a sub genre of hip-hop?. you dumbass.

Last edited:
hahahahaha. what a clueless clown. premo is an artist in a sub genre of hip-hop?. you dumbass.

Um yeah. When you have a large genre you have sub genre's to classify it further. In fact it's a common classification technique in general. So yes Premo is in a sub genre. Every artist is in a subgenre. sub doesn't mean any less it's just means that it's a part of a larger group

So yes Premo is in a sub genre. Every artist is in a subgenre.

hahaha. Premo is Hip-Hop. Simple as. Now if you said someone like maybe DJ Krush, then you could say he is in a sub genre, trip hop maybe. You and the other dumbass just don't get when sub genre should be used.

Whats P-Funk???

Is that when a girls pussy smells like fish???

HAHAHAHA.

No wait, ... I got a lil wayne line for yall.... Her pussy smell like James Brown, thats P-Funk. YAAAAAA

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you even bring the Godfather's name into your demented sentence with Lil Wayne's name?

Jesus, children these days.

hahaha. Premo is Hip-Hop. Simple as. Now if you said someone like maybe DJ Krush, then you could say he is in a sub genre, trip hop maybe. You and the other dumbass just don't get when sub genre should be used.

Of course's he's hip hop. Same as how DJ Clue, Dr Dre, The Neptunes, Boi1da, and Lex Luger are hip hop. They're all in their respective sub genres

Of course's he's hip hop. Same as how DJ Clue, Dr Dre, The Neptunes, Boi1da, and Lex Luger are hip hop. They're all in their respective sub genres

And what sub genre may that be? LOOOOL.

And ain't "ooooh Mr. Wonderful" retired outta this thread yet?. Corny ass.

What's crazy is, I still have not heard this album.

Because I actually buy albums, lol. I gotta go to youtube to listen, I can't make myself buy that shyt. And i'm a guy who buys Paramore, Linkin Park, System of a Down, AwolNation, Lorde, 30STM, Coldplay, blah blah....

What's crazy is, I still have not heard this album.

Because I actually buy albums, lol. I gotta go to youtube to listen, I can't make myself buy that shyt. And i'm a guy who buys Paramore, Linkin Park, System of a Down, AwolNation, Lorde, 30STM, Coldplay, blah blah....

All better than the absolute garbage we are talking about. I would be severely embarrassed to say I like this trash. And I like Hall & Oates! LOL.

But Coldplay?...hot damn hahah

James Blount, Scars Over Broadway, N'Sync, Collie Buddz, MGK, Bubba Sparxxx, and to this day don't own a Paul Wall Album, but he cool, Lol. No Doubt, every album P!nk and Katy Perry has released, Emily Sande, man, I buy albums!!!! I can't make myself buy this Bangerz shyt.

Back