Miley Cyrus - Bangerz

^^^why not because you don't consider him to be legitimate hip hop? What is legitimate Hip Hop? Why isn't Miley an RnB singer? hmmm? I'm not talking about saying one person is better or worse than another. I'm talking about the classification of different types of music. Sorry you may no like it, but this album falls more into RnB than does any of her Hannah Montana stuff which fell closer to country pop. Now if you were to say that Miley isn't 90's RnB and that Trinidad James isn't 90's Hip Hop that'd be more accurate.

This is like a ten year old childs debate. "Who can truly say that Justin Bieber isn't a better artist than John Lennon or Bob Dylan....who makes that call". Blah blah, f***Ing blah. Of course personal taste comes into things. But some things are just a given. Like Justin Bieber NOT being a better artists than John Lennon or Bob Dylan...Miley Cyrus NOT being an RnB singer and Trinidad f***ing James NOT being legitimate Hip-Hop.

You just think it's a ten year old debate. You for one don't know how to debate.

You think you're right, when you're wrong, and you can't spell.

What's legitimate to you may not be legitimate too another..

Nice signature pure hip hop? If that's pure hip hop, I'm impure.

You are from the UK, you have no idea what hip hop is... so take a seat.

You just think it's a ten year old debate. You for one don't know how to debate.

You think you're right, when you're wrong, and you can't spell.

What's legitimate to you may not be legitimate too another..

Nice signature pure hip hop? If that's pure hip hop, I'm impure.

You are from the UK, you have no idea what hip hop is... so take a seat.

First off...I am in a debate...like it or not.

Second: You the spelling police?...GTFOH.

You gonna question my Hip-Hop credentials when you make pure wack as f*** trap garbage. Again, GTFOH.

And being from the UK means I have no idea what Hip-Hop is?...well that just shows what a narrow minded buffoon you are.

Once again, your beats are wack as f***. hahahaha. That track TRASSH...LMAO. Perfect name. Weeeeak as hell.

Oooooh, Mr. Wonderful productions...I can't contain my laughter here.

Before you bring geography and my credentials making beats into question, make sure what you make is hitting. Its not bro. Seriously.

Last edited:
Not you again!!. Right, I could list the obvious answers but someone who counts Trinidad James as legitimate Hip-Hop and Miley Cyrus as RnB has no right to my time. See ya!

Sound like a cop out to me. Put up or shut up. What's legitimate Hip Hop? Answer that question? What separates real hip hop from fake hip hop?

Sound like a cop out to me. Put up or shut up. What's legitimate Hip Hop? Answer that question? What separates real hip hop from fake hip hop?

Your answering your own question. Like I said, how in the hell am I supposed to take you seriously after the things you said in this thread. You gotta be, or actually, Im hoping your a troll.

Your answering your own question. Like I said, how in the hell am I supposed to take you seriously after the things you said in this thread. You gotta be, or actually, Im hoping your a troll.

What's legitimate hip hop? answer the question please.

What's legitimate hip hop? answer the question please.

GTFOH. You think Im gonna sit here and make a list out for you. Get real idiot.

Go and listen to Trinidad James and Miley Cyrus and straighten your skirt out.

God damn soft ass clowns are the problem in our culture today.

GTFOH. You think Im gonna sit here and make a list out for you. Get real idiot.

Go and listen to Trinidad James and Miley Cyrus and straighten your skirt out.

God damn soft ass clowns are the problem in our culture today.

so now insults. Still no answer to the question. What's legitimate hip hop? I go by the rules of Put up or shut up. Put up a definition of legitimate hip hop or shut up. Define what makes a song legitimate hip hop

so now insults. Still no answer to the question. What's legitimate hip hop? I go by the rules of Put up or shut up. Put up a definition of legitimate hip hop or shut up. Define what makes a song legitimate hip hop

Beats, lyrics, flow, having a love of Hip-Hop and its culture and all it stands for. Dude, your just getting repetative and annoying. Why should I bother even conversing with you when you name Trinidad James as legitimate and think Miley Cyrus is RnB. Seriously, your embarrassing yourself. Just stop it.

I love it. She did her thing.

I wish she had gone in more of a melodic pop direction, but I love what she did here.

Big up to Mike Will Made It for getting some of that Miley Money.

Beats, lyrics, flow, having a love of Hip-Hop and its culture and all it stands for. Dude, your just getting repetative and annoying. Why should I bother even conversing with you when you name Trinidad James as legitimate and think Miley Cyrus is RnB. Seriously, your embarrassing yourself. Just stop it.

so where do artists of the different sub genre's of hip hop fit in?

Back