Kill the preacher

I shut it off after I heard "King James", which was written in the early 1600s.

This dude has no idea about Biblical and Textual Scholarship, to say nothing of translations and the process of them. We have modern translations from Greek to English from documents dating in the 1st century AD, and OT texts, from the Greek Septuagint to other Hebrew manuscripts dated 300-100 BC and well before.

Whether the Bible is true or not, we have it in English 99% preserved as it was written over the thousands of years...

I swear, some people fall for the lamest things...

Go learn some Koine Greek and Hebrew and read the ancient documents (scraps and scrolls of papyrus and the like) and compare it with English for yourself...

Anyway...whatever...

Last edited:
^ I think we'd find a couple of inconcistencies and translation errors reading the Gospels as they were written by Luke, Mark, Matthew etc. and then comparing them the New Testament we have today.

Like hell replacing gehenna, sheol and hades when they all have different meanings.
I think that's kinda like a big deal, so I had to educate myself.

I shut it off after I heard "King James", which was written in the early 1600s.

This dude has no idea about Biblical and Textual Scholarship, to say nothing of translations and the process of them. We have modern translations from Greek to English from documents dating in the 1st century AD, and OT texts, from the Greek Septuagint to other Hebrew manuscripts dated 300-100 BC and well before.

Whether the Bible is true or not, we have it in English 99% preserved as it was written over the thousands of years...

I swear, some people fall for the lamest things...

Go learn some Koine Greek and Hebrew and read the ancient documents (scraps and scrolls of papyrus and the like) and compare it with English for yourself...

Anyway...whatever...

you cutt it off too soon then. listen to the end of his first verse he said he got it twisted. i dont know exactly what he thinkin but.... well anyways, i dont know.. LOL

ANYWAYS..

I was just on youtube and heard a shyt load of new k-rino tracks and even some newer videos.. one of realist doin' it, but mad slept on no doubt..

---------- Post added 11-04-2012 at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-03-2012 at 04:05 PM ----------

The new youtube encoder fo FP makes it not playable in the top post..

This the song originally posted.. Wont let me edit old posts either.. oh well no biggie, just was talkin bout simular stuff in other threads so............................................................. but its probly best that this thread stay burried, new topics arrive daily.

Last edited:
Back