Is my beat site too much?

Lol who said owning your own business was going to be easy? Selling beats online isnt supposed to be a get rich quick scheme. You have to put a lot of time and effort like you would with any other job or business

It can't hurt... The more avenues I have open, the better chance I have to get discovered by artists.. feel me. but youtube and soundcloud

I know where you're coming from. Still I think reducing your workload on those avenues or cutting them off completely to start a dedicated website about you could be more beneficial.

have no idea why Joey wrote what he did

I think your package pricing structure is a bit off; you're giving up 60% of the face price for 5 beats, for example, or, more importantly, buy 2 get 3 free is the slogan you seem to be running with - maybe buy 4 get 1 free would be a better pricing structure

also seems to be something off with your fonts especially for the currently playing track - very blocky and lots of aliasing on the font - i.e. they are not smooth but chunky

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone that has given me feedback! I took a lot of what people said into consideration and have changed the site dramatically since i first posted this thread. Please feel free to give your new input as i promise they will be completely different

Back